Ensign Obsius Sill-con - "interview"

1 view

king ding

Jun 1, 2023, 7:29:05 AM6/1/23
to sb11...@googlegroups.com
((Security Center, StarBase 118))

The taste of a mission completed properly lingered in the mouth of the rockman. it seemed that things were going to return into ryther now that they have done their duty. spending his day recording the data no one bothers with measuring, making sure not a single grain of duty could cause a malfunction that could endanger someone. It was as if the man of rock was fighting the concept of the butterfly effect, pushing against the might of fate for the sake of safety.

But as the expression says, a wrench had to fall into the gears... that was the expression, yes? Regardless, the meaning was clear, for he did not expect to be called for this... intricate procedure. Sill-con was sure that working for the fleet would bring scenarios of many verities, from interdimensional pranksters to the mad tyrants who lust for power for... reasons. but interrogation? now that was an unexpected development in his career. that and the fact that he was not provided much information.

As Sill-con walked to the Security Center he took his time to prepare himself for what he was going to face, and he assured that it was a long walk, seeing as some underestimate the sheer size of the StarBase. but returning the topic- how can he extract information or have time to prepare a plan of attack by just a sudden summon? he would keep his thoughts locked in his own rock mind cage for the mean time. he had to trust the processes.

((Later...))

Sherlock: Commander, Ensign, Ensign.

DeVeau: Lieutenant.  Ensigns.

Sill-con: Lieutenant commander DeVeau, chief of Secuity Lieutenant sera, Ensign willows. ::he acknowledged each individual in this room::

Willow: ?

Sill-con opted to stand at the ready. it was preferred to let the event flow naturally as he expected things to be explained to him.

Sherlock: This is Raban. As you can see, he is a Suliban. He is actually
descended from the Cabal and can change his appearance.

Sill-con blinked at his superior, a moment of silence as this piece of information was dropped like a rock splitting from the mountain.

Willow: ?

Sherlock: You two are going to interview him. Find out everything you
can oOif you canOo about his terrorist cell, who may have sent them, and
what their plans were if they had succeeded.

He bilked again at the order... so they had to "interview" a terrorist associate for information, a very delicate process... and doing it all blind? with no proper information or evidence to pressure the man?

DeVeau: I would suggest you act like you know more than you do.

His gaze moved with his head, like a stone wall that suddenly gained life and turned to look at you. his eyes glowing pearls in his silent confusion.

Willow: ?

Sherlock: All I can tell you right now ::beat:: is that he's a terrorist
and may be partially responsible for the loss of a Starfleet vessel. The
rest is classified. Which also means any information you get from him,
will be classified.

DeVeau: Ask the hard questions.  Hopefully you’ll get some answers.

oOHow?Oo Sill-con would calmly ask himself. oOIf we are not allowed access to the information then why take a gamble? and why did they choose two ensigns rather than someone more capable? the thoughts in his head began to stockpile until the conversation resumed, breaking him out of his mind bender.

Willow: ?

Sherlock: Him? What to expect?

He blinked again. this might be useful. seeing as they are withheld from information Sill-con needed to catch anything to use.

Sherlock: ::turning back to the others:: He's a right c.... ::beat::
controlling person. He'll manipulate and attempt to instill fear in
search of that control. He's dangerous. But even restrained, don't ever
think you're safe. Just assume at any time he could come at you, even if
he can't.

That did not help- by the rocks the way this is conducted was... uncareful.

DeVeau: Get as much information as you can.  The more details the better.

Sill-con: as you command commander... I... we shall endeavor to commit our best.

Sherlock/Willow: ?

DeVeau: We’ll be watching from here.  If anything happens, we’ve got
your back.

Sill-con: ::brows furrowed:: the gesture is appreciated lieutenant commander.

Sherlock/Willow: ?

DeVeau: Good luck.

Well... he will need it. he did not believe in luck, but with many variables and with such a... sensitive situation he had to walk carefully, hoping he would not land on a hidden mine... hope... hope. since when did he use such words?

Sherlock/Willow: ?

it was then set and stone, they would leave to the interiga-... "interview room". luckily there was some space between rooms, enough space for Sill-con to stop walking and turn to his fellow officer.

Sill-con: officer willow.

Willow: ?

Sill-con: before we enter the room there are some things, I need to resolute with you.

Willow: ?

Sill-con: doesn't this scenario strike you as... odd?

Willow: ?

Sill-con: very well... what I mean is, this procedure is sudden, vague and we are not the most suited to handle it with no time for preparation. and we are not provided information that could aid us in this... there is something... unseemly about this.

--

[Ensign Obsius Sill-con]

[Security Officer]

[StarBase 118 Ops]

[O239908OS4]

"Knowledge of our duties is the most essential part of the philosophy of life. If you escape duty you avoid action. The world demands results."

-George Washington Goethals