MSNPC General Trampis Osben - Meeting with the Boss

Noelle Motuelle

Oct 25, 2021, 5:07:25 PM10/25/21
to SB118 Ops

((Meranda VII - Lucky 7 Bar))

The bar was loud, with tables full and drinks in every hand. If music played it went unheard due to the voices that carried out into the promenade of the station. It wasn’t usually so rowdy, so chaotic. Usually it was more refined, more welcoming to a range of …. Certain characters.

Oh but not now.

Not when it became the hang out for Trampis Osben. This man was a menace to the sophisticated. No one ordered every greasy, smelly food on the menu - but he did. No one sat at the middle table and conversed - whether civil or uncivil - with every table as if he was some pudgy host with a bad attitude and a decidedly ugly demeanor to anyone quite obviously not Human. But he did.

Trampis was large, both in height and weight. And he knew how to throw that size around. A very round head, with short hair that seemed to cover everything but his cheeks, nose and forehead. Bushy eyebrows and gruff beard. His nose dominated the center of his face, crooked and bent. it sat like an ugly thing one couldn’t help but stare at with it’s acne scarring that left the pores deep.

His teeth would be the next to draw one's attention. His mouth was big and showed many of the yellowed, crooked teeth. He had gaps in between the teeth and blackened gums. A putrid smell surrounded him as he spoke.

The worn uniform he wore was about as generic as they came. A solid navy blue jump suit that looked as if had never had a day off from being worn. It was wrinkled, the knees, elbows, belly area and collar was peppered with holes.

Verbosky: =/\= ?

Trampis groaned as if the sudden call was the most inconvenient thing in the universe. He didn’t like the Controller. No, he was of much more importance to the cause and anyone other than their leader was less than worthy of his time.

Osben: =/\= What do you need *Verbosky* =/\= ::he spat out. Literally, food spewed from his flubber filled lips.::

Verbosky: =/\= ?

Jagged, uncomfortably long nails scratched at the haggard facial hair. The bick and call of someone as ruthless at Malefic wasn’t as frightening as most seemed to think it would be. Not when they shared an opinion on how the universe should really be.

Osben: =/\= Understood ::he belted out.:: I’m on my way. =/\= :he ended the call before a response could be given.::

Trampis stood up and gazed around the dining area of the bsr and sneered, flashing the ugly state of his mouth. Perhaps it was a physical appearance to his soul….

((Timeskip - In the presence of Executor Malefic))

Trampis didn’t cower efore the man, though there was a blatant and mutual understanding where the lesser of the two stood. He entered upon command, eager for work. He knew and approved of the work the Executor did, all the experiments and death that followed in his wake. Truth be told, he got excited, a vile smile set upon his portly appearance.

Obsen: Executor. ::he nodded.:: I hear we have undesirables to deal with.

Executory Malefic: ?

Osben: Starfleet tends to be around these parts, do we have any signs they know we’re here?

Executor Malefic: ?

His belly, which started at his chest and seemed to meet his knees, stopped him from stepping too close to the computer console. So he half bent over, breathing heavily through his mouth. Though his size and apparent health seemed to be against him, it should be noted that he chimed the ranks for a reason. Both ruthlessness and surprising quickness on his feet had served him well. He wasn’t a foe to take for granted.

Osben: Understood ::he pointed to the screen.:: If i can get out and around them, we can mislead them. ::he stood up.:: Will you be joining the attack?

Executor Malefic: ?

TBC/Tags

________________________

General Trampis Osben

Terra Prime

~~

Lieutenant Commander Rustyy Hael

Engineering Officer

Starbase 118 Ops

USS Narendra

A239202RH0

~~

"I may not be the brightest pickle in the bunch... But at least I'm not the dillest either." - Me... Because I'm ~that~ cheesy