Lieutenant Tito: Means of delivery.

Bruno Abreu

6:03 AM (2 hours ago) 6:03 AM
to StarBase 118 Ops a Star Trek PBEM RPG
((Open Field, Miri IV-A))

After conferring with Sal and Fairhug Tito began to feel things were coming to a proper solution. As they exchanged compliments Tito smiled, nodding to Marsh.

Tito: None Marsh. The pleasure was also mine. ::He turned to Wethern.:: Honestly Wethern, I will rather you keep your skills in medicine, rather than in literature.

Marsh laughed and placed a hand on Wethern's shoulder.

Marsh: I agree with all of those assessments Corey. Let’s get the transport process started.

Wethern: I was thinking on Commander Fairhugs comments I wonder whether this would work as an aerosol directly on the plants to at least have a sedative kind of effect on them if not killing them.

Marsh: We’ll need to run a lot more simulations and conduct careful research to ensure we don’t murder the killer vines though.

Tito turned to Wethern.

Tito: I assume you agree?

Wethern: Well that is the great thing our serum only works to inactivate the additional marker. It leaves the original plant structure alone. It will reactivate any fail-safes in the plants Rodrega messed with and return natural flora to their default behaviors.

Marsh pointed up to the sky.

Marsh: We’ll need to get the Narendra to assist us with getting the cure out plant side with the transporter.

Wethern: You are very true and I do have an idea but it won't help the biomes. Madison have you got any ideas how we could get this rapidly to the population. Starting first with our own away teams?

Tito noticed Wethern had a smirk on his face, but trusting them he allow it to play along.

Tito: Very well, let’s get it done.

Marsh: ?

Wethern: That sounds like a great idea, you queue that up and I'm just going to get some assistance from our friend in the sky.

Marsh: ?
Tito raised an eyebrow, keeping his smile.

Tito: Be my guest.

Wethern: =/\= Wethern to Narendra. =/\=

Communications Officer: =/\= Narendra receiving Doctor =/\=

Wethern: =/\= Can you instruct sickbay to reproduce the formula I am submitting and prepare to transport it into the atmosphere with a combination of silver iodide at around 14 parts per million =/\=

Wethern tapped at his tricorder.

Communications Officer: =/\= Aye Sir =/\=

Wethern smiled at Tito and Marsh, and he recognized the smugness in his smile.
He had witnessed the brilliance of their work, but was Wethern doing what Tito was thinking?

Tito: Are you doing what I am thinking you are?

Marsh: ?

Wethern: Actually I'm very glad you asked that. We are going to make it rain.

Wethern looked up at the sky, Tito looked up as well with a raised eyebrow, as some clouds started to form.

Marsh: ?

Tito: Not bad thinking, but I don’t want to rain on your plan, will it work?

Wethern/Marsh: ?

Tito nodded as they explained the details to him. He was glad to be paired with them, again they proved their skills and abilities. He would not forget to mention that in his report and put up several recommendations to both Doctors.

Tito: OK, but what about those inside? We might still need to prepare hyposprays and other means to deliver it to the rest of the population.

Wethern/Marsh: ?

Tito: We also need to share all the details of the antidote with the Colony. So they are able to replicate it themselves.

As he was talking it began to drizzle.

Wethern/Marsh: ?

TAG/TBC

Lt. Vitor R.S.Tito