pNPC Provisional Ensign Janul - A Night On The Tab

1 view

Iain Turnbull

Oct 18, 2021, 11:14:51 PM10/18/21
to Starbase Ops (IC)

((The Dungeon, SB 118 - Dilithium Dreams.))

Janul had sat and told the story of his life up until the present.
Including his penchant for breaking up fights in Klingon bars by using a much larger degree of violence than the brawlers could stand up to. The Broken Tankard could almost be called respectable by human standards these days.

Andrews: I think you've earned yourself a new title: 'Janul the Finisher.' You may not start the fight, but...you get it.

Janul: I do indeed.... get it.

Andrews finished off his beer before putting the empty tankard down. Wiping his mouth with a napkin he gave a nod to Janul.

Andrews: Well, that was a hell of a story...and I'm pretty sure you're gonna be commanding a ship again, sooner or later. Thanks for letting me hear that. ::He grinned:: Glad you're on our side now. I'll be sure and let you know if I ever need an entire bar cleared out or something.

Janul: I shall only be a commcall away.

He nodded firmly as Andrews stood, clapping Janul on the shoulder as he passed.

Andrews: Tab's still open, so make sure you don't leave thirsty, hah. See you around, huh?

Janul: We shall.

Andrews gave a nod and then headed out of the bar, exchanging a wave with one of the serving ladies on the way out the door.

Janul watched him go before hefting himself from his seat and heading for the bar to refill his drink.

Perhaps he would stay here for a while and drink some more. He was not on duty the following day, and had no social appointments with any of his fellow crew. Perhaps he would make it into a.... "night on the tiles".

As he reached the bar, he placed his huge glass down and caught the attention of one of the staff.

Janul: Fill that again. Please.

~fin~

Janul.

Provisional Ensign.

Security Department.

Starbase 118.

Simmed by;

Lieutenant-Commander Arturo Maxwell.

Chief Tactical Officer / Second Officer.

Starbase 118 Operations.

O239311AM0