Lt.Blackwell - Clock is Ticking (zel/Mclaren)

1 view

T M

Apr 19, 2021, 5:36:08 PM4/19/21
to sb11...@googlegroups.com

(( Serenity - Main Bridge ))

In the on and off times that she had met Zel, he never ceased to amaze her with his creative thinking.

Especially when he said things like...

Zel: Time to hide a tricorder somewhere where they won’t think to scan for it.

She raised both of her eyebrows at that, glancing at him, her lips twitching with amusement.

Blackwell: That’s one idea.

McLaren: We could always make it seem like someone on their end fouled up getting us the proper access credentials.

Blackwell: That is another idea. What do we know thus far?

Zel: We know the caterer’s name, I say we falsify a delivery order and just go there with the bloodwine.  Remember – they’re heavily scanning anything that enters through the conveyor and we’re only dropping off.  So they’re not gonna look too hard unless our bloodwine scans as anything other than bloodwine.

Blackwell:::She considered for a moment, biting her bottom lip as Zel gave them important details to consider::

McLaren: ?

Zel: And our only goal is to get into the loading dock door.  We can drop and disengage by protocol – you were right when they said that they won’t question more bloodwine too heavily, especially when the people in the loading dock aren’t overly concerned with anything more that ‘put that thing on the conveyor belt and leave in an orderly fashion.’ Because the entry scanners take care of the rest.  ::he folded his arms across his chest.:: The really hard part is getting up to that vent without attracting the attention of anyone, guards included.

Blackwell: Well…..Then that would make a case for the Conveyer Belts. What are our other options?

McLaren: ?

His dark eyes sparkled as he looked between Izzy and Rose.

Zel: How do you feel about beaming one of the mines that is surrounding the Narendra onto the Serenity?

Blackwell: What’s in the mines ::She tiltedh er head::

McLaren: ?

Zel: Because they’re old Dominion salvage… and they have small localized cloaking devices.  From the group that gave their commandos personal cloaking devices.  Pair that with a set of grav boots and we might be in business.

Blackwell: That - would- give us an advantage. What’s the catch

McLaren: ?

Zel: I mean we’ll have to diffuse a bomb to get it, but hey… ::he shrugged:: I have heard of worse odds.

Blackwell::She exhaled and considered:: Every option has a pan and fire component to it ::She glanced to McLaren:: What’s your thought? ::She glanced towards McLaren

McLaren: ?

Blackwell: I think I can defuse the bomb. That should not be an issue..::And if it was an issue...well, she wouldn’t be around to worry about it. Wasn’t that a pleasant thought::

Zel/Mclaren: ?

Blackwell: The main thing is that the clock is ticking ::She exhaled, voicing what they all ready knew::

Zel/Mclaren: ?

--

Lt. Prudence Blackwell

Comms/Ops