Senior Controller Vro'che - What's The Matter, Godzilla? (Tag- Kelemkor, Diplomatic Team)

1 view

kaycieekeith

Apr 17, 2021, 10:11:20 PM4/17/21
to StarBase 118 Ops a Star Trek PBEM RPG

((OOC- I skipped a few redundant tags for Vro’che for brevities sake.)

IC-

((Kl’tath Judicial Holding Area))

Taybrim: We have you, Sheila.  ::He said gently, using his body to be a stabilizing force for her to balance on.::

DeVeau/Maxwell:  ?

Vro’che watched with barely any interest as the Fleet Meats assisted the prisoners, snuffling through his nose in derision at the display of sappy goody-goody noise.

Bailey: ::Directed more to the necessary Klingons in the room:: There. we can get going.

Li’otha turned towards the group, standing beside Xalmuz looking quietly satisfied.

Li’otha: alright, prisoners – you will stop at the Kl’tath infirmary for medical attention before attending the trial with Xalmuz and myself.  We will all travel together to the infirmary.  Then ::she contained a look of disgust.:: Vro’che will escort the witness and his entourage to the High Council chamber.  And once the prisoners are healed they will travel with Xalmuz and I.

Xalmuz: ?

DeVeau/Maxwell:  ?

Vro’che:  ::brusquely::  Let’s *move*, Fleet Meats.

He made sure to walk closely to the prisoners and their pathetic friends in their cartoonishly colorful uniforms.  Not because he thought they could escape, but so that his large, looming presence would sear into their minds.  He wasn’t going to give them an inch that wasn’t legally required of him, specifically.

Tatash: Ah, I think we are almost there. Thankfully.

They all arrived at the infirmary, and the groups split off.  He gruffly barked at them to keep moving as the prisoners were tended to by the medics.

Taybrim: Stay safe.  I’ll see you both in the High Council chamber.

Maxwell/Bailey: ?

DeVeau/Xalmuz:  ?

Vro’che:  ::clearly annoyed at the delay::  Get *moving.*

They arrived and the judge saw to the declarations of guilt and innocence before they were split into groups.

Judge: Very well.  ::The gavel banged again.:: Clear the floor.  Defense, prosecution.  You will examine the accused and call witnesses.

When Vro’che walked past the doorway, he just *smiled* a huge, fanged, very *happy* smile past the female officers head.

Kelemkor was among them.

Oh, *this* could be interesting.  It was *always* interesting when Kelemkor was involved.  The ridiculously beautiful hybrid turned to face the group.

Kelemkor: Ah, Vro’che.  You have done such a good job in guarding these… Starfleet … guests.

Vro’che:  ::feeling at home with a kindred spirit::  I’ve kept them in one piece just for you.

DeVeau: I don’t believe we’ve had the opportunity to be introduced.

He rose, his movements graceful, and seemed to glide rather than walk across the distance between them.

Kelemkor: Ah, Commodore Taybrim and entourage.  ::He smiled in a lovely but cold way.:: Allow me to introduce myself.  I am Kelemkor, your aide for this trial.

Taybrim: ::Calmly, diplomatically:: I was not aware we merited an aide.

Vro’che:  ::sharply::  If you’re *told* you’ll have an aide, you’ll have an aide, Godzilla.

Tatash: We are not the ones on trial, we do not require an aide. This is extremely unusual.

DeVeau: It is highly unusual, not done before that I’m aware of.  Why now?

Kelemkor: Come now, Commodore.  Surely Attorney Li’otha has explained to you that the likely outcome of this trial is the execution of your officers.

Taybrim: That is a possibility we hope to avoid. ::Sal stated firmly.::

Vro’che just chuckled menacingly from behind the group, then moved toward the wall nearer Kelemkor to provide a unified front against the Fleet Meats.  The female glanced at him as he moved, and he just scowled at her naturally before smiling again.

Tatash: The political fallout for such a terrible, wasteful punishment would be immense. Is Qo’nos really going to risk hefty sanctions and a souring of relations with the Federation over an internal matter?

Kelemkor: There are ways you could save them, if you are careful.

At first, his gaze was trained on Sal, but then it shifted to Tatash and remained there as the commodore responded.

Taybrim: I am already careful.  ::he said with a low conviction.::

Vro’che:  ::tauntingly::  Are you careful *enough*?

Tatash: Could you please step back…

The female touched the Gorn’s elbow, noticing something was wrong.  J’kaw had seen Kelemkor do his work before, and he knew what was happening now.  Oh, what he wouldn’t GIVE for telepathic abilities!  What games he would play!  But he would settle for siding with Kelemkor and benefitting from *his* games.

DeVeau: Tatash?

The Gorn ROARED, a sound that grated up from his chest, and J’kaw’s hand was on his Daqtagh knife, unsheathing the two prongs along its handle and edge and ready to use it.

DeVeau: Tatash!

The female uselessly clutched at the Gorn, who clearly overpowered her even on her best day, and his worst.

Taybrim: ?

Vroche:  ::smiling, but crouching slightly with an aggressive smile::  Got a problem, Godzilla?

Kelemkor: ?

Tatash: Get out of my damned he…

The Gorn moved like a mechanized weapon, plowing into Kelemkor and powerfully gripping at his neck, knocking the female Human to the ground in the process.

DeVeau: Tatash!  Tatash!  No!

Kelemkor lifted into the air by the neck, J’kaw took the opportunity.

He put the Daqtagh deep into the Gorns lower side in a strategic strike.

Impressively, the Gorn didn’t even seem to feel the blow, even as J’kaw yanked the dagger free of his flesh.

Taybrim: ?

Suddenly the Gorn paused, and though he wasn’t all quite there, he seemed to return to his own mind.  Kelemkor still dangled there, but barely seemed perturbed by the outrage, simply hung, smiling.

Taybrim:  ?

Vro’che:  ::taunting the lizardman::  An animal should listen to its master.

The Human female stepped toward Kelemkor, but Vro’che stepped nearer and almost between them with his blood soaked dagger dripping on the floor, ready to use it again.

DeVeau: What did you do to him?

Kelemkor: ?

Tatash: Sal, I… I’m sorry, I don’t… I don't understand.

DeVeau: It wasn’t you, Tatash.  It was him.

A medkit was tossed to the Gorn… they didn’t want him *dying* in the waiting room.  Vro’che had made sure not to strike any vital organs… what he knew of Gorn organs, anyway, he’d avoided, and gone for a strike to his meat.  It was messy but he should live.  Meanwhile the female bristled uselessly with adorable anger.

Vro’che:  ::brandishing the bloody dagger::  Might want to stay back, little girl.  Or I’ll mix the animals blood with yours.

Tatash/Taybrim: ?

Kelemkor: ?

Now it was her turn to feel his scrutiny, the tickle of a mind, poking.  Prodding.  Seeking.

Kelemkor: ?

Tatash/Taybrim:  ?

DeVeau: You won’t find me so easy.

Kelemkor: ?

Tatash/Taybrim: ?

DeVeau: I think you’ll find those who know me will agree that I am not normal.

Vro’che:  ::to Kelemkor::  It’s so *cute* when an insignificant animal postures like it’s dangerous, isn’t it?  ::his smile growing more aggressive::  Do it again.  I want to watch their brains melt.

Kelemkor: ?

Tatash/Taybrim:  ?

~*~

J’kaw Vro’che