(BACKSIM) JP PNPC Ens. Snezhana & LtCmdr DeVeau - Great Minds Think Alike Pt2 (NT)

Noelle Motuelle

Jul 29, 2020, 12:06:42 AM7/29/20
to SB118 Ops

((Starbase Ops - Alora’s Office))

Masha: ::she laughed, an almost practiced light laugh.:: All you need to know about my people is 80% you should avoid and 20% are perfect - I’ll let you guess which percentage I am. ::she gave a half smile and wink.::

DeVeau: I’m sure I can figure it out.

Alora let out a soft chuckle.  Masha seemed like a fun sort. Thus far, Alora had met quite a few fascinating people on the base.

Snezhana: Are you into fashion? ::it tended to be her preferred topic.::

DeVeau:  Eh, somewhat.

Alora raised a hand and rocked it back and forth.

DeVeau: Mainly when I want to dress up.  I don’t really care much if I’m just hanging around and relaxing.  Are you a fashion expert?

::Masha smiled coyly like she wanted to answer ‘yes’, because it was practically true. It was more self proclaimed then anything though.::

Snezhana: Something like that ::she answered cryptically.::

DeVeau: Is there a particular culture whose fashion you like the best?

Snezhana: Um like all of it? ::she laughed.:: I keep up on the latest and greatest from everywhere.

DeVeau: So what got you so interested in fashion?

Snezhana: I like to look my best. Being fashionable helps with that. All aspects of fashion.

::She was all about clothes, makeup, jewelry, shoes, hair… Everything. And she loved even more going out and gussying up others too. There was something to be said about the occasional ego/confidence boost.::

DeVeau: What do you wear when you’re dressing down?

Snezhana: This is my ‘dressing down’. ::she laughed.:: But that’s how I am.

::Her way of being helped her to pick out other people’s natural beauty too. She could find it, and was able to capitalize on it if needed. Her drive surprisingly didn’t make her snooty or look down at others who didn’t focus so much on it as she did.::

DeVeau: Well then, you are an elegant woman.

Some people had that knack, some didn’t.  Alora could be elegant, but not when she was in uniform or every day clothes.  Ah well.

Snezhana: Well some people don’t need help to look stunning ::she made it obvious she was talking about Alora.:: Though if you ever asked to be done up to make a room stop breathing - you know who to ask

Alora’s mouth quirked upward a little further.

DeVeau: Why thank you.  I appreciate that.  Maybe if we have a ladies night out, I’ll get dressed up and you can show me some tips and tricks.

::Masha’s eyes went wide and a coy smile spread almost dangerously on her pink face. That sounded like a wonderful idea. If only she could dress up the whole senior staff …! So many handsome and beautiful people, they could be Ops fashion models…::

Snezhana: Oh. My. Gosh - yes!

DeVeau: I haven’t been on one...in a very long time.  I did join a couple of other ladies for some tea a little bit ago, and that was nice, but definitely not something to dress up for.

Snezhana: Oh no, now we have to - and soon. Like really, really soon. You always have to take time to get flashy and go out ‘on the town’ as Terran’s say.

DeVeau: That sounds like a lot of fun.

Snezhana: Do you have other girlfriends? We could totally do a big night out.

DeVeau: Well...there’s Karen, she’s a counselor, seems like a lovely lady.  Romyana, she’s very sweet.  And Andrea, she’s really nice too.  They’re the ones I had tea with.  Oh, and yes, of course, German, but he’s not much of a lady.

Alora giggled at her own silly joke.

DeVeau: What if we did something more than just a ladies’ night out? Oh, what if we did a /ball/?    Maybe even a masquerade ball?  I haven’t been, and I’ve always wanted to go to one!  Which means we could do two!  One for ladies only, a night out just for us, then a ball with the guys!  Or is that too much?

Snezhana: Too much? ::she mocked astonishment.:: How about, not enough. ::she grinned widely.::

Alora giggled softly.

DeVeau: Oh good, I’m glad you don’t think I’m crazy.  I’m sure we could come up with some other ideas.

Snezhana: ::she chuckled.:: Sure, we’ll start there and see what happens. So girls night… A big, over the top ball where we all get dressed up to the nines. Oooo, you’re getting me excited - you'd better not back out on me. ::she teased.::

DeVeau: Back out?  Not unless I was on my deathbed - and even then, I might hang on long enough for this.

Her eyes narrowed and those lips curled up, a devilish veil crossing over her features.

DeVeau: Oh and I know a couple of people who are going to take some convincing, but I’ll do everything in my power to convince.

Snezhana: oh I like where this is going.

::She didn’t have to know exactly to know she liked how Alora thought.::

DeVeau: I might have to solicit you to help persuade.

Snezhana: Who me? Pfft - to do this - of course.

DeVeau: Awesome.  I shouldn’t keep you, but why don’t we grab dinner tomorrow and see if we can hammer out a date and figure out some ideas on where...might even consider letting our Captain know or something.

Snezhana: ::she raised one of those perfect eyebrows.:: The Captain, hmm.. Convincing the top brass - nice.

End

______________

PNPC Ensign Masha Snezhana

Tactical Officer

&

Lt. Cmdr. Alora DeVeau

Science Officer

Starbase 118 Ops

M239008AD0

~~

Lieutenant Commander Nijil

Executive Officer

Starbase 118 Ops

USS Narendra

A239202RH0

~~

"I may not be the brightest pickle in the bunch... But at least I'm not the dillest either." - Me... Because I'm ~that~ cheesy