Lt. Commander Solaris McLaren - Uneventful Arrival (TAG: Undercover Team/Meeks)

solarismclaren

Mar 26, 2021, 4:33:31 AM3/26/21
to StarBase 118 Ops a Star Trek PBEM RPG
(( Serenity - Main Bridge ))

Blackwell: ?

Sol grinned.

McLaren: Right then... lets get going. Mr. Zel, if you would.

Zel: Course plotted for Q’onoS.  We have a few hours before we get there.  I prioritized any upgrades or repairs we can make in flight.

Sol turned to return back to the command chair, taking up her relaxed postur in it once again.

Yael:  For the moment, I’ll familiarize myself with the comm system.  Don’t want to be winging it during an emergency.

Meeks: You got it handled, Ash. ::Turning back to McLaren:: I’ll go get my team prepped.

McLaren: Sounds just fine... I'll give you a call when we've arrived in system.

Blackwell: ?

(( Timeskip - Several Hours Later ))

The time was approaching. They were now deep inside Klingon space. Sol could hear Serenity's engines spooling down as they dropped out of orbit. Her head was buried partiallty in a console, having been helping with some of the further repairs. She pulled her head out of the console and chucked the spanner down into the tool kit. She took a look at the main view screen, which showed Qo'nos in front of them.

McLaren: Zel, how are we doing?

Zel: ?

She nodded.

McLaren: Good, take us around one of the planets moons... I want to be out of the way for a moment, lest we run into another cloaked ship...

Zel: ?

McLaren: No that would be decidedly bad... :: She turned, looking to Izzy. :: Izzy, any way we can contact Miss Viraj wiile remaining cloaked.

Blackwell: ?

McLaren: Good, get on it... use whom ever you need to assist :: She reached down, and tapped a control on the arm rest of the command chair. :: =/\= Hey, Tony... we've arrived at Qo'nos. =/\=

Blackwell: ?

Meeks: =/\= ?

McLaren: =/\= I told you we'd get you here in one piece... :: feigning mock hurt :: would I ever lie to you? =/\= :: The truth was, as part of her job the answer to that question was probably 'Yes'. ::

Meeks: =/\= ?

McLaren: =/\= We're woking on a way to contact your contact now... without giving our current position away just yet. =/\=

Meeks: =/\= ?

Sol cut the commline after meeks was finished, turning to stare out the viewscreen again.

McLaren: Parvana, if Izzy doesnt need you, could you take Ash and do one last check over ont he Loq'nom... make sure its ready for the strike team if they need it.

Parvana/Ash: ?

McLaren: Yes, Id like to be sure it wont fall apart on them... granted, we've had it longer than this ship... but still.

Parvana/Ash: ?

~~~
Captain Rose
M.V. Serenity