Lieutenant JG Madison Marsh - "The 'A' Team"

Madison Marsh

Jun 30, 2024, 5:52:25 PM (5 days ago) Jun 30
to sb11...@googlegroups.com
((Science Labs, Miri IV-A))

She shot a glance at Wethern recalling her heroics earlier against the demon plant.

Marsh: I have a solid shot, you know, Commander Fairhug taught me well. I felt like the Black Widow for a brief moment, it was kind of exhilarating.

Tito: Then, you're covering us. And I didn’t know Black Widows could fire?

Wethern: ?

Madison pondered in thought about the ancient Marvel heroes that she watched in the past. Her goal was to explain it better to the group in case they had no idea about her reference. After all, those films were centuries old.

Marsh: Black Widow is a fictional character who was one of Earth's mightiest superheroes. She had a really great shot and was a token character in the Marvel universe. Come to think of it, Lieutenant Tito, you are now the hero of Miri. You saved an enormous amount of lives with your bravery. The test results are within optimal parameters with a few miniscule changes to the dosage, but nothing out of the ordinary when deriving a vaccine.

Tito: None of us are heroes, we just do what needs to be done. So, do we take it outside?

Wethern: ?

Madison perked an eyebrow indicating her curiosity when she turned to face Lieutenant Tito.

Marsh: Perhaps we should inform Commodore Taybrim that we developed a vaccine, tested it, and it works. Did you want to do the honors?

Tito: Is everything green? I want to be sure we got this before we call it and begin to work on the cure and distribution.

Wethern: ?

Tito: Then you're on phaser duty. :: Then he turned to the two of them.:: Let us step outside and get our final readings.

Madison grinned from ear to ear and patted her trusty phaser sheathed on her belt. She was proud that her shot was successful and the three of them were still around to talk about it. Even more, she was filled with gratitude for Lieutenant Fairhug taking the time to teach her.

Marsh: On it sir!

Wethern: ?

((Open Field, Miri IV-A))

Tito: I don’t need to do anything like eat the flower or something like that, right?

After walking through the field at the back of the science labs she watched Tito smile and raise his arms in the air. He seemed to be cheerful that the vaccine ended up working and he was still around to talk about his experience. It could have gone a lot worse, but they were a great team and accomplished their goal.

Marsh: No, I think you're good now, but I suggest that we take final readings.

Wethern: ?

Tito: Good, get the final readings and lets spread the word.

She whipped out her medical tricorder and scanned Tito. Her ocean blue eyes scanned the data results and studied them. Madison then looked up to meet Tito's gaze to provide him with her verdict.

Marsh: Everything looks good, it appears that we have derived a successful formula.

Wethern: ?

Tito: =/\= Tito to Taybrim and Fairhug. We have good news. Doctors Wethern and Marsh manage to find a cure.

Taybrim/Fairhug: =/\= ?

Madison offered Wethern a high five and a glorious smile.

Marsh: We did it again pal! We're the A team!

Wethern/Tito: ?

She nodded her head and looked up at Cory.

Marsh: Always a joy working with you.

Wethern/Tito: ?

Madison pivoted off of her back heel to turn to meet Tito. She provided him with a playful smirk.

Marsh: And I enjoy working with you to Lieutenant. Did you ever have any doubt?

Wethern/Tito: ?

TAG/TBC

--
Lieutenant JG Madison Marsh