Ensign Madison Marsh - "Madison is the Man"

Madison Marsh

Aug 14, 2023, 11:02:34 PM8/14/23
to sb11...@googlegroups.com

(Cardassian Embassy – Sannin VII – Makeshift Research Lab))

(OOC: All thoughts and opinions are from Madison's perspective IC. All of you know that I love your characters OOC already <3))

Madison was listening to Doctor Duran until their voice was drowned out by a loud piercing sound. The sound was so excruciating that she could feel wave vibrations along her bones. She raised her hands to cover both ears and gasped in slight pain due to the effects of the noise. The noise felt like a neurosurgeon drilling directly into her brain without any pain regulators. A little bit of an exaggeration, but the feeling was certainly unpleasant to say the least. Everything then faded to black as she lost consciousness for a moment. It felt like she had been pulled out and back into existence. It was extremely difficult to describe the sensation that she felt, but upon her return her brain felt rather foggy. Madison raised her hands to rub her eyes and attempt to shake off the random grogginess. Her vision cleared and glanced at her hands in shock. These were not her hands at all.

oO What is going on? Oo

Wethern (as Marsh): :: pausing slightly to clear their head:: Aye Sir, I think I just need some coffee it has been a long day.

Madison heard her own voice, except for the fact that she did not speak the words. She turned to her left and saw her body not being operated by herself, but by another entity. She felt extremely tall as she glanced downward slightly at not only her former self, but also Doctor Duran and Doctor Trovek. Her body felt completely different from the norm for her. Her eyes widened and she could feel her heart racing, but it was pounding on the opposite side that it should be. She felt her stomach drop as she looked downward to examine the body that she was definitely trapped inside.

oO Oh no, no, no, no. This is so not happening right now.Oo

Duran: Coffee?  Is that like raktajino?

Madison had unintentionally ignored Doctor Duran as she was freaking out on the inside and had a disheveled look about her. She did not realize that she was about to speak her thoughts out loud.

Marsh (as Wethern): I am a man.

Madison covered her mouth with her hands in absolute embarrassment.

oO Why am I in Corey's body? Oo

This must have something to do with the sound experience she had just moments prior. She glanced downward at Doctor Trovek, she was so short now. A new development to get used to along with a plethora of others.

Trovek: ?

Wethern (as Marsh): Please forgive me for a moment.

Madison observed her former body walk away from the group. Did Corey and her swap bodies then? She noticed that her long hair had been replaced with a much shorter cut as well. She was sweating due to the anxiety she was feeling at that moment.

Marsh (as Wethern)/ Wethern (as Marsh): I do not feel right Doctor Trovek. Everything is wrong, truly wrong.

Trovek: ?

Duran: Let me go get a bracing beverage for you.  Or a few since I don’t quite know your tastes.  Hot or iced?

Madison turned to face Duran. She was still getting used to her deeper manly voice she now possessed as her own. However, it was not her voice, it was Corey's, she was going to have to get this fixed pronto. She could live the rest of her life as a man, no way, hard pass!

Marsh (as Wethern)/ Wethern (as Marsh): An iced water please Doctor Duran.

Trovek: ?

Duran: I’ll go get that…

Madison looked down to meet Trovek's gaze and her eyes widened.

Marsh (as Wethern)/ Wethern (as Marsh): Doctor Trovek...You are probably not going to believe me. However, give me the benefit of the doubt for a moment.

Trovek: ?

She was completely serious in her newly inherited masculine tone. Madison had to solicit Doctor Trovek's help in the matter, but she would probably think she had lost her marbles and be sent to an insane asylum. However, she had to try at least.

Marsh (as Wethern): I am not Corey Wethern ma'am. I....am....Madison? I do not know why this has happened, but you have got to believe me.

Trovek: ?

Madison was all worked up and ready to hunt down whoever stole her body from her, unless it was actually Corey being an unfortunate prisoner like herself.

Marsh (as Wethern): I do not know if Corey has possession of my body, but if he does you can verify it, if that is even possible. Wait! What if he does not and someone else stole my body? They just discreetly exited. Doctor Trovek, we need to find my body and get this fixed right now please. I assure you that this is not a joke and I am not insane.

Trovek:?

Madison was understandably stressed out and tried to keep her composure by taking a deep breath.

Marsh (as Wethern): I'm sorry for losing my cool, this is the weirdest experience that I will probably ever have in my life. One does not think to put body swapping on their bucket list. You are my Chief Medical Officer. I need your help and leadership now more than ever.

Trovek: ?

(OOC: Corey, I know that you exited the scene, but feel free to return when you see fit!)

--
Ensign Madison Marsh
Medical Officer