Lieutenant Commander Jansen Orrey - Dancing in the Den

henninghext

Jun 8, 2019, 12:38:00 PM6/8/19
to UFOP: StarBase 118: USS Montreal

(( “The Den” Lounge, Caitian Spacedock))

::So G’var and Wil were going to move in together. Wonderful news, Jansen was happy for them and as Natalia spoke up it seemed she was happy for her family too.::

Natalia: ::offering her grasping wave:: Wee! Gee! Rara!

Rahman: ::kneels down in front of Natalia:: Aww, how are you, sweetie?

Rosek: ::murmurs:: I--Excuse me.

Ukinix: ::To Natalia, imitating voice:: Tar!  ::Normal voice:: How are you, gorgeous?!  Oh, and, just a tip - ::leaning forward to Natalia, whispering loudly:: that’s “*Captain* Rara”.

::Jansen agreed with the dismissive wave of the captain’s hand. Plenty of time for the official titles later on.::

Rahman: Pssh… Auntie Rara has a nice ring to it, doesn’t it?

G’var:::Nodding::-Me'nal Gee does as well Captain.

Moonsong: Response

::Natalia giggled as Rara played with her bending her knees to dance with the taller person, even when she looked away. After a little bit though Natalia reached out cutely to turn Rara’s face back to her so they could keep playing until the bigger woman’s lullaby button played a funny noise.::

Rahman: =/\= Yes, go ahead? =/\=

Cait Space Dock Personnel: =/\= Captain, we’re letting you know the admiral’s been… delayed. There’s a situation with the transporter systems. =/\=

Rahman: =/\= Understood. Can I speak with Admiral Washington? =/\=

Cait Space Dock Personnel: =/\= Um, well that’s part of the situation… =/\=

::As the captain stood up Jansen scooped up Natalia.::

Rahman: =/\= Give me the details. =/\=

::As the captain departed with a few of the other officers around the room from both crews the few remaining turned their attention back to each other.::

Ukinix: Raissa, it’s so good to see you.  The last time you spoke to me was telepathically through some speakers.  How are you feeling?

Moonsong: Response

G'var:::Giving Riassa a quick embrace::-It's good to have you back ::smiling:: you have a mighty Spirit to resist the Songs for Sto'Vo'Kor. It is an Honor to be in your presence.

::Jansen looked down at Raissa as G’var and Wil went out onto the dance floor briefly before looking back around on the crowd.::

Orrey: oO Sto’Vo’Kor, Kahless...Charon, Elysium...Odin and Valhalla...They can stuff it. She isn’t going anywhere for a long time. Not as long as I have a say. Oo

Orrey: ::looking at Natalia with a side glance at Raissa.:: I think we should get Mær  to dance, eh fiy?

Natalia/Moonsong: Response?

Lieutenant Commander Jansen Orrey

Counselor

USS Veritas