Lt JG Trovek Arys - Where's Me Jumper

Arys Trova

Nov 22, 2021, 5:19:21 PM11/22/21
to Juneau
((USS Juneau, deck 6, Arys’ and Tito’s Quarters))

Lukin,
I am doing quite well, thank you.
That is despite the fact that you appear to have infected me with Craat’s disease, which will probably keep me stuck on the ship while everyone else gets to explore exciting new planets and species.
I have attached a flowchart that demonstrates proper hand washing. I encourage you to review it before our next meeting.
Arys

Three days.

Arys had spent almost three days feeling miserable, despite Sival’s excellent medical care and the fact that Tito had done his best to take care of her.

It didn’t matter that the illness, in it’s original form and when contracted by Cardassians, was a whole lot worse and lasted three weeks instead of a few days. At least she wasn’t contagious.

If this was medical advancement, she was disappointed.

The Counselor sent the message, looking at the screen expectantly, hoping that having someone to blame would make her less agitated.

It didn’t work.

She sighed and checked the chronometer. 0830. Plenty of time before she had to start her day, and definitely enough to find someone else to blame.

A few moments later Arys had made her way to T’Lea’s quarters. She curled her fingers around a mug of morning coffee, and knocked.
The door to T’Lea’s quarters swished open and Arys opted to stare the Romu-Vulc down.

Trovek: You stole my sweater.

T’Lea: response

Trovek: ::narrowing her eyes:: That was days ago. I got sick. I blame you.

T’Lea: response

Lt. J.G. Trovek Arys
Counselor
USS Juneau