Lt.JG G'var: Poking and prodding

1 view

michael barnes

Jan 25, 2022, 9:13:47 PM1/25/22
to sb118-...@googlegroups.com

((USS Juneau))

(Deck 7, Sickbay)

Tapping the two PADDs against her leg, G'var took a cleansing breath, she hated being in Sickbay, though some moments it seemed like that was the very room she spent the most time in. Since joining Starfleet she had had more than her share of injuries, Flexing her cyberhand, she knew some were greater than others, but all worth the cost. Remembering her first night on Esperance Station with Wil, others...where worth remembrance.

G'var:::smirking:: oO good thing he made me promise not to throw things Oo

Thankfully she had already gone through her yearly physical and other medical exams when she re-entered Service, so those where a few less things she would have to go through today. Tapping the PADDs on her leg again, she did want to personally deliver her medical files to the Ship's Doctor. She had both the schematics for her Cyber Arm and the other augmentations made to her body to support the arm. She also included the schematics for the Wireless controls to her arm.

Since her cybernetics were all custom made by three of the best and brightest Engineers in Starfleet. She wanted to make sure the Ships Medical Staff had all the information they would need to effect repairs as needed. She also wanted to make sure they had the full report from the House Surgeons on the work they did to restore her features from a Metagenic Klingon to that of a normal Klingon. It had taken time to get used to the idea, but she no longer felt shame at the reflection in the mirror, now she only saw her true self, the Klingon she was meant to be, the Warrior that was always in her heart.

G'var:::raising a brow:: oO Wil never cared about the ridges anyway, that's all that really mattered. Oo

Stepping into Sickbay, G'var nodded at the few Technicians that were around doing various tasks. walking towards the Chief Medical Officer's office, G'var reflexively straightened her baldric and tunic. Knocking on the door frame, G'var noticed that there were two Doctors in the Room, a young Trill Ensign and a Young looking Rodulan Commander. Though with Rodulan's she could well be three times her age.

G'var:::standing at attention:: Afternoon Doctors, Lieutenant G'var reporting. ::Holding the PADDs out:: I was told to report to Sickbay for my 10,000 parsec lub and oil :smiling::

Indobri/ Vihn: Response

G'var:::laying the PADDs the Doctor's desk:: I always find humor is the best medicine Doctor. ::raising a brow:: Don't you two agree? I also want to hand deliver a few things as well, I know you have access to my medical history, by I also want to give you the files on my cybernetic augmentations plus the files from Borath, that wouldn't be in my Federation medical history.

Vihn / Indobri: Response

G'var:::shrugging:: I'm up for whatever, just know I'm not a fan of poking and prodding.

Indobri / Vihn: Response

G'var:::smiling:: Well I promise not to bite or throw things Doctors. ::holding her hands up:: Though tell you know one being that likes to be poked and prodded in Sickbay.

Vihn / indobri: Response

Tags, TBC

Lieutenant JG. G'var
Tactical Officer