[A1-SOL] LtJG Greyson: Plan-less

Carter Greyson

Nov 21, 2016, 1:35:46 AM11/21/16
to Invicta IC
((Astrofori One - Starfleet Officer's Lounge))

::People were filing out slowly, a few at a time. Some enjoyed the simple pleasure and camaraderie offered by each other and a drink. Some talked of plans for the future. Carter sat alone at the bar, not sure what to make of the circumstances or where he'd be going. His plans for the future didn't include much of anything solid, so he contemplated his next six months over his second glass of scotch, and had moved away from the small group of engineers who had more reason than he to celebrate.::

DeVeau: Response

::Carter looked up at the person who spoke and gave a soft smile, motioning to the empty seat next to him.::

Greyson: Feel free. ::He paused and had a sip of his drink.:: So I guess I need to think about a plan. I don't really want to take an LoA, and I don't want to go back to the academy and melt my brain with homework. Any thoughts?

DeVeau: Response

::He pondered over the implications of putting in for another transfer, weighed the pros against the two options he didn't want to partake in. It had merit in more ways than either option. With another sip of his drink, he gave a nod.::

Greyson: Sounds like that'll be my next move. How about you? You got plans?

DeVeau: Response

Greyson: Maybe CD's right. Brass doesn't have a sense of humor. He and Devlin say hi, by the way.

::He knew that the doc had mentioned serving with Alora in the past but was usually too busy to contact people. Since Carter had seen him most recently, it was a conveyed message that was really undeliverable until now.::

DeVeau: Response

===
Lieutenant JG Carter Greyson
Engineer