[I-SB] Cmdr Washington: Visiting Hours

Rich Yulin

Aug 31, 2016, 1:05:11 PM8/31/16
to UFOP: StarBase 118: USS Invicta
((Corridor, USS Yuan Tseh Lee, sometime in 2373))

Washington: This isn't how it was. This isn't right. What's going on?

::But the woman ignored him as she continued talking about the strange creatures.::

Ellis: The webs constrict around the organs and cause them to stop functioning.

Washington: You're not Claire…

::She raised an eyebrow as she looked over at him. And yet she still didn't seem to acknowledge.::

Washington: Alora…

DeVeau:  They'll eat us from the inside.

Washington: What are you doing here?

DeVeau: What do you think?  They all will, if we let them.  We can’t let them.

::He looked at her and then around the bridge, which seemed to be darkening.::

Washington: This isn't real…

DeVeau: We’ve got to fight.

Washington: No, you're not supposed to be here.

DeVeau: RESPONSE

::His voice grew stern.::

Washington: No! I said you're not supposed to be here! You were never here. You aren't Claire.

DeVeau: RESPONSE

((End Dream))

::He awoke with a slight gasp, taking a few seconds as his eyes adjusted to the surroundings of his quarters again.::

::What happened?::

::He took a deep breath as he sat up.::

::What did it mean?::

::Well, he wouldn't get answers here. He got dressed and headed down to sickbay.::

((Sickbay, USS Invicta))

::Entering Sickbay, he found his chief medical officer standing over some samples he was looking at under a microscope.::

Washington: Doctor.

Blueheart: RESPONSE

Washington: ::nods:: This won't take long. I wanted to check on the condition of Commander DeVeau. How is she?

Blueheart: RESPONSE

TAG! TBC…

Cmdr. Joseph Washington
CO, USS Invicta