Mikali sh'Shar - A Promise Made...

David Adams

Jan 5, 2021, 7:27:25 AM1/5/21
to Gorkon
(( Spacedock 44, Palanon ))

Light duties be damned, a promise was a promise.

Before she could call Luna, before she could go about making things right with the people in her life her recent eye-scapades had hurt, she had to deal with an earlier problem. One she had promised Serren she would resolve. A quick shuttle ride as a passenger from Iana to Palanon — the pilot sucked, she would have done a much better job — and she was ready to keep that promise.

Mikali sh'Shar, overstuffed toolbox in one hand and PADD in the other, wandered from ship to ship, trying to find her contact. She didn't even know what type of ship it was specifically, but this certainly seemed like the area for civilian and personal vessels undergoing repairs. Lots of ships with their guts hanging out. Lots of ships broken, some covered in dust and obviously left here for a while.

Finally, it seemed like she came to the right place. A grumpy looking Klingon beside a very broken looking ship.

sh'Shar: Evening. K'Turk, right?

K'Turk: Response

She put down her toolbox, extending a blue hand to shake.

sh'Shar: I'm Mikali sh'Shar. We spoke briefly over comms. I'm here to fix up your ship. Or at least try.

K'Turk: Response

sh'Shar: Sorry it took so long for me to get to it. ::She tapped her eyepatch.:: Old war wound was acting up.

K'Turk: Response

Mikali smiled a little, even though her eyepatch itched and her hands ached from carrying the heavy tools.

sh'Shar: I actually am not sure what the problem is. Tan was not specific, and I haven't actually spoken to ch'Ranni yet. But I'm here, so let's take a look around, shall we?

K'Turk: Response

Mikali walked with him, her antenna sweeping over the ship. There were no strange air currents, no thermal hotspots, a distinct lack of heat at all really — the vessel had been shut down for quite some time.

sh'Shar: So, my understanding is that half of the repairs have been completed, and half are yet to be complete... is that correct?

K'Turk: Response

--

Civilian

ReachOut Project