NPC Ensign Tzim-Shah: The Screwed Up/Scare Scale (& Part II)

Alieth

Mar 17, 2022, 5:10:58 PM3/17/22
to sb118-...@googlegroups.com

((Science Lab 20, Deck 8, USS Gorkon))

Shah opened his eyes only to see the cerulean commander turn away and head towards where, for what seemed like a lifetime, had been the lab where the boffins had an experiment on something super important and non-essential going on. At least, it looked like one of them was alive. Not half bad then. They were irritating as hell, for sure, but he didn't want them to die. They had enough of being the way they were.

The Tellarite took a deep breath and turned his head as best he could towards the officers working around him.

Tzim-Shah: OK, come on, I'm ready. But I could really use something for the pain.

Lephi/Tagren-Quinn: =/\= Response =/\=

The Tellarite had no idea what the doctor and engineer did, but he felt a little better and clearer-headed after a short time, just before they started cutting the duranium slab. Then, with no qualms, she screamed. Like a new-born piglet.

Tzim-Shah: I don't think this is working out too well, you piece of chards, i think you're going to have to do something more radical.

Lephi/Tagren-Quinn: =/\= Response =/\=

Out of sight sounded the voice of the petite Bajoran woman, hidden by the remains of the lab from the Tellarite security officer's view.

Tahna: =/\= Ensign Naomi Nakano. D.O.A. =/\=

ch’Ranni: =/\= Response =/\=

Tahna: =/\= We need your protoplaser when you can spare it, Doc. =/\=

ch’Ranni: =/\= Response =/\=

The impaled man let out a grunt and turned to the young doctor.

Tzim-Shah: Go over there doc, they need you over there now, and I'm not going anywhere soon.

Lephi/Tagren-Quinn: =/\= Response =/\=

Tahna: =/\= You’re the expert of course, but I have some emergency medicine training if you need an extra pair of hands. =/\=

When the Tellarite opened his eyes again, only the petite Ferengi was working at his side.

He looked around, swallowed his breath in an attempt to stifle the panic and pain that seized him, and found his voice stifled and low at the end in the bottom of his throat.

Tzim-Shah: Listen to me, the quack is not going to do it because we all know how they are, but you look like someone with half a brain cell between your eyebrows so I'm gonna rely on you: cut off my arm.

Lephi: =/\= Response =/\=

Tzim-Shah: Look, we both know you don't have enough energy in that little thing to free me, do so and you'll only have to cut a little piece of the floor plate. I can't feel it anyway.

Lephi: =/\= Response =/\=

The Tellarite let out a sigh.

Tzim-Shah: The other option if you see it's going south is... leave me here. Make them save that brainiac back there and tell the Doc I didn't make it. But make him save that brainy dork.

Lephi: =/\= Response =/\=

Tzim-Shah: You better hope so. :: The large man let out a humorless cackle:: By my grandmother's beard, who would have told me that in the end my life was going to be in the hands of a stuck-up engineer…. ::Shaking his head dismally:: Now if you'll excuse me, young lady, I'm going to faint. I count on you.

And, without adding another word and totally unaware of what the future had in store for him, Ensign Tzim-Shah fell back into the arms of unconsciousness. Hoping that his life story would not end like that of the mudwhale of his teenage years.

ch’Ranni/Lephi/Tahna/Tagren-Quinn: =/\= Response =/\=

Ensign Tzim-Shah

Security Officer

USS Gorkon NCC-82293

simmed by

Lt. Alieth

Chief Science Officer

USS Gorkon NCC-82293

E239702A10

Image Collective Facilitator /Art Director