Glinn Giria Palnin - The Lockup

2 lượt xem
Chuyển tới thư đầu tiên chưa đọc

Doz Finch

chưa đọc,
11:40:02 28 thg 2, 202328/2/23
đến sb118-...@googlegroups.com, Doz Finch

((Niu Hotel's Presidential Suite, Borrel District, Witherington, Indre III))

The Cardassian Glinn’s sat at either end of a long table in the dim Presidential Suite of the Niu Hotel, plotting their next move as the pale body of the once leader of the Bajoran resistance wilted away next to them.

Palnin: Look at you. ::she rubbed the inner rim of her glass, then sucked her finger slowly:: using that brain of yours. I'd almost call it attractive.

Terek: If only it was a trait shared amongst my peers, Giria.

She softly laughed.

Terek: I won't stay contained in this suite like an animal.

A smile teased at the corners of her pearly lips.

Palnin: And you won’t. Because you have—

Terek: A proposal. ::He crossed his arms and perched his lithe hips on the damaged table.:: We take two teams of soldiers and we go on the hunt.

Palnin: My men, your men. Do continue.

Terek: We would strike at the heart of them, occupy their main transportation network, ferry out any of those down there. Our intelligence is reliable. The back of the Maquis is broken.

Palnin swapped her slender legs over, and inhaled with a sultry simper.

Palnin: So we’ll cripple them even more.

Terek: Response

Palnin swallowed the last of her drink and placed the glass down upon the table, standing to her full height. She moved almost furtively around the table, slinking a talon in tow, until she came near to Terek, able to see his map in closer view.

Palnin: We could lock the city down. Close off its borders, here, and here…

Her aroma was a musky and yet jarring blend of flowers that smelt oddly similar to a popular Bajoran perfume.

Terek: Response

Palnin: Of course, there is the question of whether they're moving around before or during the curfew.

Terek: Response

--

Glinn Giria Palnin,

Obsidian Order Expeditionary Force