Ensign Mallora Vossti -- Somebody Stopped By

David Lichtenstein

Jul 10, 2021, 12:42:35 PM7/10/21
to sb118-...@googlegroups.com

(( Main sickbay, deck 7, USS Gorkon))

After spending a little more than two days on Deluvia IV as a tourist on shore leave, it almost felt comforting to be back in a sickbay. Mallora wasn't yet completely used to the layout and activity patterns of the Gorkon's main sickbay, but it was starting to feel a bit less foreign to her. She was walking from the surgical suites back to the medicine cabinets on the far side of the room to compare inventories when she was very suddenly interrupted by a firm hand on her sternum.

Alieth: As per the regulations for transferring between ships and or other Starfleet facilities, I am here to perform my boarding medical check for service as a member of the crew of the USS Gorkon

Vossti: I – ::she looked around to see if another doctor was available, but she didn't find one:: All right, sir. Um, go ahead and hop up on this biobed here.

She noticed that this lieutenant looked even more Vulcan than the medical assistant whom she had accidentally insulted when she first came aboard the Gorkon. She smiled and relaxed, remembering some of the casual interactions she had shared with Navoth back at the Academy.

The Vulcan waved the padd a bit.

Alieth: This? My medical records. They are up-to-date and detailed, I have compiled them myself.

Vossti: ::Taking the PADD and scanning the records:: These are very complete, very efficient. ::She tuned the biobed to the current patient:: Your physical health looks excellent overall, sir. Have you had any health concerns since your last checkup on ::she rechecked the PADD:: stardate 239804.02?

Alieth: Response?

Vossti: Can you tell me a little about this so-called Hammerfall incident? Especially as it pertains to your physical well being?

Alieth: Response?

----

Ensign Mallora Vossti

Junior Medical Officer