Lieutenant Cory Stoyer - No, no one is dying today

Cory Stoyer

Jun 23, 2024, 8:49:58 PM (6 days ago) Jun 23
to USS Gorkon – StarBase 118 Star Trek PBEM RPG
((Ayiana’s and Cory’s Quarters, Deck 3 - USS Gorkon - Beta-15187 Dust Cloud))

Cory was holding Ayiana's hand and relaxing on their couch.  The situation they found themselves in was daunting.  A Borg dominated galaxy, no Federation, no help and maybe no hope.  Both of them had been in similar situation during the “Year in Hell”.  Similar, but different.  They were not dating back then.  Cory's wife at the time Petra was part of the resuce team that helped get them back to the “real” universe.  Cory back then had no one to worry about about other than his engineers.  Now, part of his mind will always be on her.  She meant the world to him.

Stoyer:  We will look after each other.

Sevo: Don’t you dare say “or die trying.” You and I are not dying.

Stoyer:  No, we are not dying.  I have a promise to keep to you.

The arm band that was under her uniform sleeve was a gift to her.  But he didn't know that to her it was a wedding proposal gift.  She accepted it as a gift that it was, but maybe later…

Sevo: I hope we get some more details soon of the situation here. As odd as it sounds, I’m getting tired of just sitting here. I want to *do something.*

Stoyer:  Well, I got us out of there and into this dust cloud, so I did something.  But yes, I want to start figuring things out.

Sevo: Response

Cory looked over at Ayiana.  He let go of her hand and placed his arm over her shoulders and hug her tight.

Stoyer:  Right now, I am good to just enjoy this before everything breakslooose.

Sevo: Response

Lieutenant Cory Stoyer
Helm/Comms/Ops Officer
USS Gorkon