Lieutenant Cory Stoyer - Breakfast is fundamental

1 view

Cory Stoyer

Jun 26, 2022, 5:25:02 PM6/26/22
to USS Gorkon – StarBase 118 Star Trek PBEM RPG
((Cabins, Mindirra Mountain Range, Palanon))

Cory woke before the sun came up.  He was still tired from the excitement from last night.  But now he was getting hungry.  So after a short exercise routine to loosen up, Cory showered quickly and threw on some flannel house pants, thick socks and a long sleeve shirt, he padded to the kitchen to get breakfast started.  He was thinking eggs, bacon, sausage, toas, everything a growing Cory needed.  Cory knew he could replicate everything, but he hadn’t cooked in a while and breakfast was about the only thing he could do well.  As he got started he heard someone coming into the kitchen.  He turned and smiled.

Tahna: Good morning!

Stoyer:  Good morning to you.  Didn’t expect anyone to be up this early.

Sirin/Tagren-Quinn: Response

Cory turned back and got started on getting the bacon in the oven to start cooking.   Afte the bacon was in the oven, Cory got the sausage and eggs cooking.

Tahna: Raktajino with kava, extra sweet, thanks.

Sirin/Tagren-Quinn: Response

Cory flipped the sausage patties and then scrambled the eggs.  After checking the bacon, he knew he had more time to go.

Tahna: So, breakfast and games. ::She smiled at Sirin.:: You mentioned dabo and poker last night, I think?

Stoyer:  Well, I have breakfast covered.   And poker, I can play.

Sirin/Tagren-Quinn: Response

Tahna: Sounds fun!

Sirin/Tagren-Quinn: Response

Cory continued to cook, everything was getting close to being done.  He buttered some bread to put in the oven to toast up.  After checking the oven and seeing the bacon crisping up, he swapped them out with the bread.

Tahna: Need any help with that?

Stoyer:  Yeah, you want to get some plates and such out, if you don’t mind.  It's about ready.

Sirin/Tagren-Quinn: Response

Cory piled the scrambled eggs on a serving plate and sausage patties on another.  Next he grabbed the slices of bacon and placed them on a plate.  Snapping his fingers he pulled the toasted bread out of the oven and placed it on the oven.

Stoyer:  Breakfast is ready.

Sirin/Tahna/Tagren-Quinn: Response

Stoyer: Help yourselves.  I will get a plate after y’all.

Sirin/Tahna/Tagren-Quinn: Response

Cory replicated a large glass of orange juice as he waited.

Lieutenant Cory Stoyer
Helm/Comms/Ops Officer
USS Gorkon
C239111CS0