​Lieutenant Corliss Fortune-Meeting Of The Minds

Hailey Sam

Jun 25, 2022, 4:26:14 PM6/25/22
to sb118-...@googlegroups.com
((Counseling Suite, USS Gorkon))

It was already halfway into her shift when her commbadge pinged. She’d make a joke about being popular lately, alas, there was no one around to hear her humorous jokes.

Perhaps later, then.

zh’ Tisav: =/\= zh’Tisav to Counselor Fortune. =/\=

Fortune: =/\= Counselor Fortune, here! =/\=

zh’Tisav: =/\= I was wondering if you might have some free time for a counseling appointment? =/\=

Fortune: =/\= Mm, I do have an hour or two before the next session, if you can make it now? Something on your mind? =/\=

zh’Tisav: =/\= There’s nothing specific I need to discuss, It’s just been a very long time since I’ve seen a counselor, and my file could use some updating. =/\=

Oh, that was far easy then. Some had the same issue, needing an update to their file or just a yearly session. Two birds, one stone, as it were.

Fortune: =/\= That’s perfectly fine! Come on down when you’re able, I’ll set us up some snacks. =/\=

zh’Tisav: response

With that, she set about putting out a few things, some tea that she partook of for a moment. Nothing like a cup of tea to refresh you for the evening.

She perked up, hearing the chime.

Fortune: Come in!

zh’Tisav: Response

Fortune: Come come, sit sit. I wasn’t sure what type of tea you might like most but I’ve heard I can never go wrong with some earl grey.

zh’Tisav: Response

Lieutenant Corliss Fortune

Highest Quality Counsellor Brain

USS Gorkon