[P-PAL] Queen Virah-Latyi: "Someone's Missing" (Skyfire, King, Davenport, Tura-Fe, etc)

Amanda Nordstrom

Mar 15, 2015, 10:54:39 PM3/15/15
to Garuda
OOC Alora did not appear in the palace. I have her at a different time. :)

IC:

((Palace of Her Majesty Virah-Latyi, Myla-Rothra City))

Skyfire: Me, specifically? You have my attention, Your Majesty.

Virah-Latyi:
There was a woman who seemed to be of the same species as you, even
about your height. She had long, dark hair. It...waved, like the water
does and her eyes were as green as my gills.

Skyfire: What was her name?

Virah-Latyi: Name...her name was…

::Pause::

Virah-Latyi: I believe it was...Al-Or-Uh.

::There was a reaction by others in the group up ahead, but Virah-Latyi
ignored them for the moment.::

Skyfire: Alora....You met one of my crew mates.

Virah-Latyi: Did I? Are you certain?

::How odd that she should meet one, and yet it gave plausibility to
their story. If she had truly met someone in the past and it was not
merely a dream, how many other people had travelled thus? She wondered
if, perhaps, she’d met more but simply didn’t remember perhaps due to
her youth at the time. It was an interesting idea.::

Skyfire: I can't be sure until I see...the relics.

Tura-Fe: ::looking back:: Your Majesty...

Virah-Latyi: Ah, we have arrived. Perhaps you will have an answer
awaiting you inside.

::What answer that would be, Virah-Latyi couldn’t fathom. Would these
relics give some hint to that visit so long ago? It had been as a dream
at the time and to remember it in a dream seemed fitting. Strange how
they would come to be a part of her story in multiple points of her
life. As Tura-Fe led them the soldiers settled just before and behind
the queen and Skyfire. Two went in first, followed by the human and her
majesty, then followed by the other two.::

Davenport: :: Whispering:: There’s something off about this place…

King: ::quietly:: Ummmmm…

Skyfire: I know them....

::The first comment drew a sharp look from the queen, but it was the
third that made it evolve into surprise. It was Tura-Fe, however, who
spoke the queen’s initial thought.::

Tura-Fe: You know them? You mean of them? How could he have been alive
back then to have known them?

Virah-Latyi : I believe he means what he says - that he knows them. Or
knew them, as the case may be.

Skyfire: RESPONSE

::Tura-Fe’s gaze shifted back to the skeletons and intensified. As the
queen watched, her expression changed, a realisation dawning upon her
features and Virah-Latyi wondered if she had come to the conclusion that
what the aliens spoke was truth.::

Davenport: Doctor… where’s Ensign King?

::Ensign King? Ah, the one who had been dragging the tapestry. Even as
they turned, there was no sign of him and the heavy swath of cloth had
been dropped where it gathered in rolls, waiting for someone to return
it to its dignity.::

Virah-Latyi: Return the tapestry.

::The humour was lost and one of three Peppalexians who had tagged along
with the group scuttled forward and began to drag the tapestry back from
whence it had come.::

Virah-Latyi: I am surprised we did not see him if he did return.

::It was possible, though, as they were all preoccupied.::

Virah-Latyi: It is not wise for any of you to wander about.

::She motioned to a second Peppalexian who rushed forward and bowed,
tail curled at the tip.::

Virah-Latyi: Search for the missing one and bring him to me as soon as
he is found.

Her Majesty Virah-Latyi

Queen

The First Kingdom