[G] Lt. Alora DeVeau - "Call For DeVeau" (Core)

Amanda Nordstrom

Sep 24, 2014, 9:34:31 PM9/24/14
to garuda
OOC Hee. I just loved how he thought of her as the local plant lady. :-D

((CoS Office))

Core: =/\= Core to DeVeau. =/\=

DeVeau: =/\= Alora here. =/\=

Core: =/\= There's a floral smell in Sick Bay. I need you to identify
it. =/\=

::A floral smell? He wanted her to identify it? Alora had kept herself
somewhat since the last mission, partly because she was embarrassed at
yet another mission where she'd managed to be completely inept and
partly because she wanted to get work done. She supposed she'd go on
shore leave and relax, though. Maybe she'd feel better. The request to
identify a strange scent, however, intrigued her.::

DeVeau: =/\= A...floral scent? I suppose I could try .=/\=

Core: =/\= Does that mean you'll totally come over here and say hi? =/\=

::The question tickled Alora's lips upward and she tapped a few things
on her triPADD before closing the particular document she had open.::

DeVeau: =/\=I dunno. Are you sure you want my company? =/\=

CORE?

DeVeau: =/\=Well, yes, I suppose there is that.=/\=

::Alora allowed a soft laugh and rose even as he responded.::

CORE?

DeVeau: =/\=All right, I'm on my way, I'll be there in a few minutes.=/\=

::She checked a couple of more things before scooping her triPADD and
slipping it into the case she'd had made for it. Alora exited her
office and a few moments later found herself in Sick Bay, though,
fortunately, not as a patient. She approached core, a smile offered as
she greeted him.::

DeVeau: Hey, how are you feeling?

CORE?

Lt. Alora DeVeau