[G] LtCmdr Tristam Core, "Positive that it's not just the drugs." (Tag: DeVeau)

Deliera Jay

Sep 25, 2014, 2:19:01 AM9/25/14
to sb118-...@googlegroups.com
((Sick Bay))

DeVeau: =/\= Alora here. =/\=

Core: =/\= There's a floral smell in Sick Bay. I need you to identify it. =/\=

::It was surprising that his speech wasn't really affected all that much when speaking.::

DeVeau: =/\= A...floral scent?  I suppose I could try .=/\=

Core: =/\= Does that mean you'll totally come over here and say hi? =/\=

::The question tickled Alora's lips upward and she tapped a few things on her triPADD before closing the particular document she had open.::

DeVeau: =/\= I dunno.  Are you sure you want my company? =/\=

::The Rodulan frowned. She was being dreary. Why was Alora being dreary - Alora was the type of person that needed to be peppy, not dreary!::

Core: =/\= Are you seriously going to skip out on this opportunity? I thought you were a plant person! Plus, I am *the most* adorable Rodulan onboard this ship! =/\=

DeVeau: =/\= Well, yes, I suppose there is that. =/\=

::There was a soft laugh.::

Core: =/\= Yes. Of *course* there is that. =/\=

DeVeau: =/\= All right, I'm on my way, I'll be there in a few minutes. =/\=

::Goody! DeVeau was headed to Sick Bay! This day just got less boring!

::Why was he suddenly really, really really excited?

::Maybe because DEVEAU WAS COMING TO SEEEEE HIIIIM...

::Okay . . . time to get a small grip of things. Apparently dancing in Sick Bay was no longer a thing, judging by the looks Nighty gave him.::

::But finally, there she was.::

DeVeau: Hey, how are you feeling?

::Hmm. How *was* he feeling?::

Core: Like . . . the doctors gave me a *reeeeeally* strong drug. And that I am definitely not in any pain.

DeVeau: Response?

Core: I'm not allowed to leave. And I was lonely. And bored. But more importantly lonely. And there is this *weird* planty florally smell around here.

DeVeau: Response?

Core: Come on, Alooora! I'm positive it's not the drugs . . . maybe.

DeVeau: Response?

Tbc . . .

LtCmdr Tristam Core
Acting Chief Engineer