Cmdr. Genkos Adea - Getting Personal

Elliot Huxtable

Dec 5, 2022, 9:09:32 AM12/5/22
to sb118-e...@googlegroups.com

((CMO’s Office, Sickbay, Deck 7, USS Excalibur-A))

Genkos waved his hand a moment as a thought struck him about Jovenan’s specific thermal needs.

Adea: I’ll replicate you some thermal underlayers; it should make quite a bit of a difference in your everyday comfort. Is there anything else you think you might need?

Jovenan: Thank you! Uh… No, I don’t have anything else. Is that all for the medical exam?

Genkos waved the closed tricorder and sat down behind his desk.

Adea: It is; a clean bill of health. ::he could tell from the way she’d not moved:: Is there something else I can do for you, Jovenan?

Jovenan: I was thinking, if you are not busy… Could – could you tell me more about yourself? I mean, do you have any specialities? Have you written any important articles I should read? Things like that. There aren’t many science officers on board, and you are the foremost authority in medicine and hence biology here, so I might need your help in my duties. Like when you helped with the virus. Well, you did the most work, so I was helping you and not the other way around… So, uh…

Genkos smiled and wrapped his hands behind the back of his head, feeling the messy curls interlace with his fingers.

Adea: You want to know everything there is to know about Genkos, eh? ::he chortled:: Well, I’m not going to tell you everything I’ve ever done - we don’t have enough time, and there’s several past girlfriends, and at least one boyfriend who wouldn’t be best pleased. I’ve written a few articles about prosthetics, shared psychoses and telepathy, amongst other things.

Jovenan: Response

Adea: But you don’t have to read them, not unless you’re in the mood for dry observations… Not the same kind of dry observations as ch’Thorlles is known to do at the open mike night at the Round Table.

Jovenan: Response

Tags/TBC

Commander Genkos Adea MD

Second Officer & Chief Medical Officer

USS Excalibur-A

G239502GS0

"You know, I'm really easy to get along with most of the time, but I don't like bullies and I don't like threats, and I don't like you, Culluh. You can try and stop us from getting to the truth but I promise you that if you do I will respond with all the 'unique technologies' at my command." - Kathryn Janeway