Lt. Cmdr. Alex Brodie "One For The Road"

Alexander Brodie

Apr 19, 2020, 2:26:01 PM4/19/20
to sb118-...@googlegroups.com

“One For The Road”

((Ballroom, Embassy Complex))

Garcia: :: Speaking above the din. :: Commander Brodie, Ensign Wilkins! How are you?

Alex extended his hand and shook Ben’s firmly. The ships’ second officer had a glow about him and a twinkle in his eye. Maybe it was impending move to the Thor, maybe it was the atmosphere of the party…maybe it was the alcohol.

Brodie: Ben, good to see you. Quite the event tonight – I’m sure none of us expected the Federation Council to approve this so soon.

Wilkins: ???

Garcia: Have you been served? ::Ben shook his head with a smile.:: Let me get you both a drink

Brodie: Well, what do you say Tara? One for the road?

Wilkins: ???

Garcia: ???

Brodie: I’ll take an whisky, something full-bodied and smoky. ::Brodie looked towards the assembled command staff:: Nothing like a magical mystery tour – remind me…who’s driving again? ::Smiling::

Garcia: ???

Wilkins: ???

[End For Brodie]

Lt. Cmdr. Alexander Brodie