Ensign Dar Elandra: The end of a very short...mini minute

Donalee Botha

Apr 20, 2020, 5:45:35 AM4/20/20
to sb118-...@googlegroups.com, sb118...@googlegroups.com

((Grand Ballroom - Embassy of Duronis II))

Dar: Evening. :: she chuckled. :: apologies I didn't realise I was interrupting senior staff members.

Brell: Dar Elandra, back in Starfleet? It has been a long long time.

Dar's face brightened as Brell spoke to her. It had been a long time a very long time since she had seen him or even spoken to him. She resisted the urge to give him a hug, she knew that she would of been met with some curious expressions if she had. Instead she keep her joy composed within herself and smiled.

Dar: Brell, by the Prophets its been a while hasn't it?

Teller: ::smiling::  Guess it's true what they say, it's a small Federation.

Pandorn: I take it you know each other. ::smiles:: Finally we meet, Ensign. :: offers his hand::

Brell: We were both stationed here in what is now another time. Under Rocar as part of the old embassy’s staff.

Dar nodded.

Dar: It's been what, ten years or so? Definitely does feel like another lifetime.

Kells: We're very lucky to have you back, then.

She smiled at the new Captain. She wasn't sure if she would use the word lucky but it was more fortune on her side to be back here, even though now it seemed that arrival and nostalgia were shortlived, but again perhaps it was for good reason. The winds of change were always blowing and they had been very still for her over the last few years but its seemed her rejoining Starfleet had reset those winds in motion. Her thought was broken as she heard a voice come over the doctor's comm badge.

Evans: =/\= Doctor MacKenzie, please report to the Medical Center immediately. =/\=

Addison bowed slightly to the group.

MacKenzie: Duty calls - I’ll see you all in the morning.

Dar: It was a pleasure seeing you again Doctor.

At the moment the evening seemed to set into full swing. She made a mental note to catch up with Brell when and if the time allowed. Few knew her back when she had been here with Gabriel and her time as Chief of Security and few knew about the dangers and trauma those years had left imprinted on her. The laughter and drinking and general celebrations carried on well into the evening and by the time Dar left she was exhausted. It was going to be one of a next few days but she was looking forward to the challenge of it all,

[End Scene]

Ensign Dar Elandra

Security Officer

Duronis II Embassy/ USS Thunder-A