Lieutenant Quen Deena - Science guy, huh?

Quen Deena

Apr 18, 2020, 8:01:18 PM4/18/20
to UFOP: StarBase 118 - Duronis II Embassy

((Ballroom, Embassy, Duronis II))

Quen: Ah - you’d’ve loved it…

Lovar: Yeah, probably. I had my fair share of ragers back in my academy days.

He chuckled to himself. The mental image of the lanky Vulcan drunk and dancing on a table scrolled through Deena's imagination. She laughed to herself before asking the question bubbling in the back on her mind.

Quen: Have you met the new CO yet?

Lovar: Captain Kells? Yeah, actually. I had a chance to talk to him while I was on a jog. ::chuckling:: Right before the big announcement.

Quen: Yeah? What’d you think?

Lovar: He seems like a good guy, considerate of the crew and such. Plus he was a science officer so that's always a high grade in my book. So, no need to mutiny... yet.

He smirked and gave a playful wink after that last remark. Deena smirked back and nodded her approval.

Quen: Heh heh - "yet"... ::feigned seriousness:: Planning something, Lovar?

Lovar: Response

Quen: Science guy, though, huh? I like it…

Lovar: Response

Quen: And what's your Captain thinking about all this? Fuzzball making his opinions known?

Lovar: Response

Tag

Lieutenant Quen Deena

Medical Officer