Lt. J.G. Mellie Tonston -- Lunch with a Friend, Lets try it again.

msklbailey2016

Jul 13, 2016, 12:38:23 PM7/13/16
to UFOP: StarBase 118: USS Doyle-A

((Personal Quarters --USS Doyle))

::Mellie left Alison and Brandon to catch up.  She had a promise to catch with a friend.  Since her open office hours were over, it was time to enjoy herself.  She changed into blue slacks and red shirt.  Mellie did now want to wear her uniform when she did not have to.::

((OOC: I will back sim anything with Alison and Brandon.))

((Promenade -- Starbase 285))

::Mellie found her way the the Promenade.  She looked at the crowd.  Being on the upper deck, the people seemed like worker ants all busy with their own personal to do list.  She then saw her friend.  Mellie ran down the closest set of stairs and made her way through the crowd.  Then she saw her friend.::

Tonston:  Kaitlyn.

::Mellie ran up to the young lady and gave her a hug hug.::

Tonston:  I am so sorry about the other day.  Forgive me.

Kaitlyn:  Reply

::Mellie thought about Brandon.  She was sure he was going to busy with his friend.::

Tonston: I am yours for the rest of the day.  I want to hear all about you and what has been going on.

Kaitlyn: Reply

Lt. J.G.  Michelle Tonston

Counselor

USS Doyle - A, NCC - 80221-A