Captain Selene Faranfey - Transfer Orders, From USS Doyle-A to USS Athena

19 vues

Selene Faranfey

non lue,
16 juil. 2016, 21:33:2216/07/2016
à Doyle - IC,Athena - IC
(( Captain's Ready Room, Deck 1, USS Doyle ))

:: After the dinner with Alex, Selene had to start preparing the ship for transferring to the new ship. It would take some time to put in the preparations for the crew's quarters, but she was able to make requests for the major alterations or in the special case of a species requiring certain modifications. ::

:: Finally she was able to put through the order to the rest of the crew. ::

Faranfey: =/\= Good morning Doyle crew, this is your Captain Speaking. Our shore leave is wrapping up, our next mission has leaving dock tomorrow. Check your messages immediately for your duty orders. =/\=

:: She closed the comm, and batch sent the orders she had prepared. ::

(( OOC - The following orders are going out to everyone. If you include them in your sims, fill in your officer name, and Department, deck/room assignments.. They won't be generic like this, but I didn't want to have a couple pages as I put the same message for all the PCs and PNPCs. ))

================ Direct Orders From Captain ================

<Officer Rank & Name>,

You are ordered to report to the USS Athena's <Department Name> Department, where you will prep the department for launch. The USS Athena will be commanded by Captain Selene Faranfey, and the USS Doyle-A will remain at DS285 for reassignment.

The ship will leave dock on 239307.17. Your quarters have been assigned <deck #, quarters #>, and you may proceed to start having your stuff moved over immediately.

Captain Selene Faranfey
USS Doyle-A NCC-80221

====================== End Message ======================

:: There were two messages she needed to change up slightly, before sending them out. Those were held back from the batch for the rest of the crew, as she put on the final touches. Once they were completed, the orders went out. She had made her decisions on what to do with the two officers. ::

================ Direct Orders From Captain to Sabrina Holly ================

Lieutenant Commander Holly, you have been reassigned to the USS Athena under the command of Captain Selene Faranfey. The USS Doyle-A will remain at DS285 as the station prepares it for its reassignment.

You are ordered to report to the Captain's Ready Room on the USS Athena at 1230, where you will receive your new orders. The ship will leave dock on 239307.17, your quarters have been assigned <deck #, quarters #>, the Operation Department are awaiting your request for relocation of your belongings from the USS Doyle-A to the USS Athena. Please put in that request immediately.

Captain Selene Faranfey
USS Doyle-A NCC-80221

============================= End Message =============================

================== Direct Orders From Captain to Talia Kaji =================

Lieutenant Commander Talia Kaji, you have been reassigned to the USS Athena under the command of Captain Selene Faranfey. The USS Doyle-A will remain at DS285 as the station prepares it for its reassignment.

You are ordered to report to the Captain's Ready Room on the USS Athena at 1245, where you will receive your new orders. The ship will leave dock on 239307.17, your quarters have been assigned <deck #, quarters #>, the Operation Department are awaiting your request for relocation of your belongings from the USS Doyle-A to the USS Athena. Please put in that request immediately.

Captain Selene Faranfey
USS Doyle-A NCC-80221

============================= End Message =============================

:: Once she was finished those orders, she stood up. A couple operations officers were coming in to pack up her belongings and move them to the new ship. After they were done with her office, they were then going to be taking care of her quarters. Anything that was personal had already been packed up in boxes and were being carried over by her and Bishop. ::

Faranfey: Thank you. I'll be over in my new office. Please don't break that sculpture, my brother made it for me.

:: She pointed to an horse sculpture on one of the end tables to the side of the couch. ::

Christin: Yes sir. We're always careful, but we'll be especially careful with your stuff, Captain.

:: With that, Selene left the ready room and started making her way over to the other ship. ::

(( Short time skip, Captain's Ready Room, Deck 1, USS Athena ))

:: Upon entering the Ready room for the Odyssey class starship, she remembered how big the offices were when she stepped down from being Jaxx's FO all those years ago. The command lounge was comfortable, but her Ready Room was pretty large. ::

:: First thing she wanted to do was exchange out the desk and chairs for sofas and a shorter table in the middle, to give it the same feel as her old office. It looked like her brother ordered another desk for her, with a matching bookshelf in the corner, or at least that's what she thought it was but it had doors that were closed, more like a hutch. When she opened the doors, she noticed a much larger refrigeration unit than the one she had on the Doyle. ::

:: After a few moments looking at the space and stock of the camouflaged bookshelf, her thoughts went to how she hoped she wasn't working so much that she needed a fully stocked refrigerator. ::

Faranster: I see you found my gift.

Faranfey: I won't need this much food up here, my quarters are close by.

Faranster: You never know. You will be utilizing a lot of re-hydrated foods when you aren't near a restock station, sis.

:: Selene walked over to her brother, she was still mad about the short notice, and now he was sending them out of the sector in search of the Yeltan symbols that might lead to answers regarding the Hunger. She looked him in the eye as she pushed him hard. He stumbled backwards but caught his balance. ::

Faranster: What was that for?

Faranfey: Relocating my crew to a new ship, and sending us to the Gamma quad.

Faranster: It'll likely be a short mission, only a couple weeks, you'll be back here and planning your wedding in no time.

Faranfey: It's not that, not entirely anyway. Last time I was on a ship this big, and engaged, I ended up rushing the wedding in order to get married before things got too bad, and didn't get the wedding I want. I will not repeat that. But, it's about the crew, we just got back, lost an officer, and you're moving us from our home, it's going to take a toll on people who are relying on that stability to get through things.

Faranster: Don't shoot the messenger, you were requested for this mission, the orders came through from the Fleet Admiral. You're uniquely qualified, don't forget that.

:: She moved back towards her desk, and the console on it. ::

Faranfey: Alright, let's just get this transfer of the ship over with.

Captain Selene Faranfey
Commanding Officer
USS Doyle-A, NCC-80221-A

Academy Commandant - Starbase 118 Academy
Executive Council - Captain At Large
Writer ID: A239001SF0
Répondre à tous
Répondre à l'auteur