[Spectators] MWO Gwen Kingsley: All Work and No Play

Nicholas St Gabriel

Sep 22, 2023, 8:51:53 AM9/22/23
to Denali Station

((Akycha Stadium, Administrative Area, Denali Station))

With the race starting out in space, near the Ring, but in orbit the displays were the only way to see the race, but the crowd was reacting as if they were right next to it - and it was right next to the course itself, and it was only helped by the conduct of the spillage on the field which was causing several ships an issue.

Gwen let out an involuntary 'boo' along with a small cadre of Bajorans and Andorians seated right behind them who seemed to have imbibed already.

Kettick: She said: THIS IS INCREDIBLE.

Forsyth: Response

The large display showed a brief overview showing the racers heading for the city, a course that would bring them into the atmosphere, over the city, and ultimately directly across the stadium.

Spectators: Response

There was a slight walnut smell from somewhere, then she realized it was coming from the Engineer.  Kingsley looked over playfully and smirked.

Kettick: Oh... sorry. Some figures of speech don't translate well.

Kingsley: No worries.

Spectators: Response

The engineer turned his head towards the screen, and saw that the Caitian ship was indeed spewing... something.

Kettick: I do not think so. It looks deliberate to me. Is that legal?

Beake/Sherlock: Response

Spectators: Response

Kingsley: I think the rules are deliberately ... ::shrugging playfully:: loose?

She let out a chuckled and cheered as one of the Starfleeter teams pulled ahead.

Kettick: If whatever that is damages the roads, I'm using their pelts as oil rags.

Raimor: Response

Spectator: Response

TAG, TBC

Warrant Officer, 2C Gwen Kingsley