LtCmdr Atan T'Seva, Help Me Do Something With This

Jennifer R. Povey

Oct 17, 2021, 3:08:24 PM10/17/21
to 'Sarah Eccles' via USS Constitution-B – StarBase 118 Star Trek PBEM RPG
OOC: Will mini backsim the sickbay stuff, have muse for this post so writing it ;)

(( USS Constitution - Sickbay ))

Facial alteration done, T'Seva looked at herself in the mirror.

No, this wouldn't do. And that was slightly painful. T'Seva loved her hair, and it would take forever for a new style to grow out; StarFleet had yet to find a way to make hair grow faster (or, for that matter, cure baldness).

But she needed to be unrecognizable. And the scarring and altered nose? Not quite enough.

She sighed.

T'Seva: =/\= LtCmdr Atan to Giorgio.=/\=

Giorgio: Response

T'Seva: =/\= I actually would call this a hairstyling emergency. Are you free? =/\=

Giorgio: Response

T'Seva: =/\= I'm sure I'm not...if Commander Saveron didn't fill you in, I can. =/\=

Giorgio: Response

T'Seva: =/\= Okay. I'll be there. =/\=

(( Giorgio's Salon - Some Time Later ))

T'Seva walked into the salon, watching for Giorgio's face.

Giorgio: Response

T'Seva: I hope I look suitably piratical, but we really need to do something with :: she tugged her long black hair :: This.

Giorgio: Response

T'Seva: Thus, I came in search of your expertise.

Giorgio: Response

LtCmdr Atan T'Seva
Chief of Tactical
USS Constitution