Ensign Ba'el - Go Team Klingon!

Chris Kadish

Jul 4, 2024, 4:07:36 PM (2 days ago) Jul 4
to USS Constitution-B – StarBase 118 Star Trek PBEM RPG
((Ba'el's Quarters - USS Constitution-B))

Ba'el relaxed with a glass of prune juice in hand, and her pet hamster, Vaj, resting on her shoulder. After reading the notice in regards to a desert race, she thought this would be an excellent bonding experience. After taking a sip of her drink, Ba'el set the glass down and proceeded to post her own message looking for teammates.

=/\=Ship Wide Message=/\=

A challenge has been made, and I ,Ba'el, Daughter of Laneth, of the House of Konjah, will answer!  Who among my fellow Klingon shipmates will rise to join me in answering this challenge.  A Race across a desert? Pah!  Nothing for true sons and daughters of Kahless!  Will you answer the call to glory? As a bonus, Our buggy will be the only one in Red, because all Klingons know the red ones go fasta!

Contact must be immediate, do not delay!
Qaplah!

((OOC: Ok my  Horey'So (Homies), let's do this! ))

Ensign Ba'el
Counselor
USS Constitution-B
C240012B13