PNPC Ens. Siance Thyar - We can work with that

1 view

Jess

Oct 19, 2021, 12:55:04 AM10/19/21
to IC Conny

(( Counseling Offices ))

The moment a crew member had scheduled a meeting with her to help her with the mission persona, Siance had been excited that someone had taken her up on the offer. She checked his file and noticed that he had not done his Counseling assessment yet so they could do both of it. That assessment was a simple chat anyway. Usually at least. After all Former placements and the Academy both conducted their own Psychological exams as well. So these first meetings were often a chance to get to know each other for a first impression.

When the time came she rose from her seat and offered a smile to Taurik as he entered.

Taurik: Counselor, thank you for meeting with me on short notice and for your general willingness to assist with the upcoming operation.

Thyar: Of course, Lieutenant. I read a brief about the mission. ::She informed him that he did not need to go into much detail about it.:: What can I do for you?

She gestured to the seating arrangement for him to get comfortable and followed to sit on a seat herself as she listened.

Taurik: I do require assistance coming up with a persona. As I am sure you can imagine, acting falsely is not a strong suit of mine, but as the duty requires it I will do what I can to achieve the goal.

Thyar: I understand. If pretending is a weakness of yours, the safest route is find a story that is not too far off the truth, it makes it easier to remember it and to be believable. We can work on that.

Taurik: Of course, how would you like to begin? I have a thought, but I am willing to listen to all expert input.

Thyar: ::smiling:: I'll be happy to help. Why don't you share your thoughts with me first and we go from there?

Taurik: response

The young Trill crossed her legs and leaned forward listening to Taurik. She nodded slowly and gestured to him to continue, not interrupting the thoughts and ideas he already had come up with.

Taurik: response

Thyar: I believe we can work with that. Is there anything that you would exclude from the options? Anything you were more comfortable with if it were not part of your persona? Triggers and the like.

Taurik: response

-----
Ensign Siance Thyar
Counseling Officer