(BACKSIM) PNPC Cadet Shedet - Oh , the Boslic decided to have a Sneezing fit.

Diz'mim Ch'Nilmani

Jul 5, 2024, 2:08:51 PM (19 hours ago) Jul 5
to sb118-con...@googlegroups.com
(( Paoike, Plaza, Drever IV ))

Shedet: And there it is! Main is shut down. Though we took out water to
this area for a bit. I wouldn't leave it like this for long.

Hopefully that meant that it wouldn't take too long to bring it all back
online. The humidity was started to set in from the store and Shedet
knew  would not want to be without water.

Lystra: That’s aw…aww SOMCHU!!! ::She sneezed violently into her right
hand and groaned::

The Orion jumped and looked over to the Boslic and realized she had
sneezed.

Shedet: Frell. Almost blew your face off there. :: Raised eyebrow Vulcan
style:: You okay?

Lystra: Uh..Shedet..

The Orion's eyes were drawn immediately to the deep red on the woman's
glove and tried her best to not roll her eyes. Of course Lystra would
create a Medical Emergency.

Shedet: What did you do?

Lystra: I don’t know… ::Wheezing:: I’ve been sneezing and coughing
for…over an hour. I had…some tea that helped but…I think it wore off

The Orion watched the woman turn the tricorder on herself and then begin
to lose her balance. Shedet grabbed both the device and the Boslic
before she hit the ground. Once glance at the tricorder that this was
well outside her expertise. At least they weren't under attack.

Shedet: Yeah...no. You're not dying here so you can blame me. =/\=
Shedet to Constitution. Medical emergency. Lieutenant Lystra is going
into anaphylaxis. Requesting immediate beam out. =/\=

G’Renn: =/\= Understood, she can be beamed directly here. We’re standing
by. =/\=

As the transporter grabbed the Boslic, Shedet leaned down and mouthed.

Shedet: Nice try.

And she was gone. Shedet turned to look at the mess that was left
behind. It would take engineers a bit to get here. With a sigh, she
reached for the shovel. Someone had to get the water back.

PNPC Cadet Shedet
Science Officer
USS Constitution-B

As Simmed By...