LtCmdr Atan T'Seva, Running It Off

1 view

Jennifer R. Povey

Feb 5, 2023, 8:22:22 PM2/5/23
to sb118-con...@googlegroups.com
(( Starbase 104 - The Space ))

Lera was going to turn her mother's hair steel and might even give T'Seva a few grey hairs of her own.

Lera was also going to be worth it. And now it wouldn't happen again given they had her biological baseline and had given her a commbadge and told her to *use* it if she needed help.

But with this and her mother? T'Seva wasn't exactly having second thoughts, but it was definitely going to make her life decidedly more complicated than it had been. Between that and the fact that she was just plain restless, T'Seva had put on some running clothes.

There was, of course, no sense using one of the running routes on the Connie when they were docked at the starbase. Instead, she had headed for the Space and was heading on a trail that wasn't exactly level...just for the extra work out.

As she came around onto another trail she glimpsed...was that Cade? Changing course, she adjusted her pace to fall in next to him.

T'Seva: :: panting slightly :: Hey there, Cade.

Cade: Response

T'Seva: Want company?

If he said no, she could always peel off again, but sometimes having a workout buddy pushed one. T'Seva had found so before, and Cade was remarkably fit for a human his age. He looked after himself.

Cade: Response

T'Seva: Just running off my mood.

Cade: Response

T'Seva: I don't know whether I want children more right now or less!

Cade knew about children. He even knew something about mixed species families. He might not be a bad person to talk to, now that she thought about it, but he also wasn't the counselor. It was up to him whether he wanted to be burdened.

Cade: Response

T'Seva: My mother is on the ship, with the Ferengi girl she adopted. I haven't really seen enough of her to get used to having a sister.

Cade: Response.

T'Seva: Twelve. The perfect age to give everyone grey hairs.

And be immune herself, given Ferengi had no hair, grey or otherwise.

Cade: Response

LtCmdr Atan T'Seva
Chief of Tactical
USS Constitution