PNPCs LtJG Ollo & LtJG Imas Heeka - much to do

1 view

Davis, Joshua Lazarus

Aug 2, 2021, 11:09:02 AM8/2/21
to sb118-con...@googlegroups.com
((USS Constitution - Random Conference Room))

Horne: I'll, uh, let the chief know that we'll be needing to recalibrate our resources.

Heeka: I see. Then I suggest you start there. Check in with me when you have completed that task.

Scarrow/Any: ?

Horne: Any specific priority or order that you would like for us to work in?

Rajel/Any: ?

Horne: I guess we should divy up the workload then huh?  Anyone have any strong feelings about any of these?

Imas wordlessly, and expressionlessly, shook her head “no."

Ollo: Only that the viewing window in the Saloon sounds like a great idea.

Scarrow/Sirn/Any: ?

Horne: Sirn, I think we're just about ready to deploy the holographic upgrades to work stations right?

Sirn/Any: ?

Ollo: And we’ll get the latest LCARS updates in spacedock, I presume. Should we do the updates *before* we set up the chairs? In case there’s any conflicts.

Heeka: I am sure the Assistant Chief Engineer is well aware of the possibilities.

Ollo blushed a slightly deeper blue and suck down in his chair slightly.

Horne/Rajel/Any: ?

Ollo: Well, I’m available to help on the chair project too.

Heeka: I will begin preparing the science department for the refit. The Chief Science Officer, Davis, and I will coordinate.

Horne/Rajel/Any: ?

——
PNPC Lt JG Imas Heeka
Cardassian Exchange Officer
(she/her)

PNPC Lt JG Ollo
Engineering Officer
Propulsion, EPS, Maintenance
(he/him)

simmed by:

Lieutenant Lazarus Davis
Chief Science Officer
USS Constitution-B
Podcast Team Facilitator
IDIC team member
ASDB team member
C239510LD0
(he/him, character)
(they/them, writer)

“Th’ abuse of greatness is when it disjoins remorse from power.”
Brutus in Julius Caesar (2.1.19-20)

((OOC: Please know that all words, thoughts, and actions are strictly IC.))