LtCmdr Atan T'Seva and Atan Evria, Let's Go Find Trouble

1 view

Jennifer R. Povey

Feb 7, 2023, 10:26:40 PM2/7/23
to sb118-con...@googlegroups.com
(( USS Constitution - T'Seva's Quarters ))

T'Seva: Is that...

Heeka showed up in uniform. While neither of them was paying enough attention, a certain cat slipped out.

Heeka: We will find your sister.

T'Seva: I know. It's a big starbase, but not *that* big.

Heeka: I request a "rain check" for our date, but I am not upset about it. Our date can happen soon, and it will be wonderful.

T'Seva: :: smiling :: I hear a rumor The Matron got in a shipment of artisan Terran *chocolate*.

The smile turned into a grin.

T'Seva: But it will have to wait, unfortunately.

Heeka: Are you prepared?

T'Seva: :: checking her tricorder :: I am. Let's go.

Heeka: Response

(( Starbase 104 - The Promenade - Fruit Bowl Cafe ))

Venn: I don’t suppose you have any idea of when your other daughter is likely to join us? It’s just that Lera wouldn’t know me and it would be good to have a friendly face she knows here while someone goes to check the bookstore. I mean, the uniform ::waves hand up and down his body:: wouldn’t be enough, right?

Evria: She should be here any time. She said she was going to ask her girlfriend to join.

Venn: ?

Evria: In fact...

The crowd was full of all kinds of people, but that shade of grey wasn't common in this part of space. Evria lifted a hand.

Evria: T'Seva! Heeka!

The two women made their way through the crowd. One was a Vulcan wearing a Bajoran earring, although a slightly closer inspection would show the faint nose ridges that betrayed her as a hybrid. More than that was the distinct resemblance between her and Evria; clearly a biological daughter. She wore a tactical uniform, but was unarmed, although she did have a tricorder at her hip.

The other was a Cardassian in a StarFleet uniform.

This was not exactly a common site at the best of times.

T'Seva: Any sign of her?

Venn/Evria/Heeka: Response

T'Seva: Evria, take this.

She handed Evria a commbadge, which the woman put on.

T'Seva: Now we can split up without losing touch again. Have we checked the bookstore yet?

Evria smiled.

Evria: We were just about to.

Venn/Heeka: Response

LtCmdr Atan T'Seva