LtCmdr Atan T'Seva, If There Is An Us, What Kind of Us Is It?

Jennifer R. Povey

May 19, 2022, 10:48:34 PM5/19/22
to sb118-con...@googlegroups.com
(( Starbase 104 - The Space ))

Heeka: Almost intoxicating.

Cade wandered off to dry off. T'Seva didn't really care. She could drip for a while...the climate in here was, after all, perfect.

Heeka...Heeka was right there and she wasn't sure what to think of it, except there was something...something she had been told that this could mean and reflect and be regretted and never ever be regretted.

She knew she was corrupting her. She couldn't help it.

And then there was T'Seva. The thought of her sent her heart a-flutter.

Heeka: After the party, let's spend some time together..?

T'Seva: :: deep breath :: Let's. Did you have something specific in mind.

Heeka: I was thinking you could put on some music, I could replicate us a drink, and we could talk about our... this. If you want.

T'Seva: ...is everything...

Heeka: No, no, nothing bad. I'm trying to be more vulnerable with you, if that's something you want. After barbeque, that is.

T'Seva: It is absolutely something I want. My quarters?

Heeka: ?

T'Seva: I don't have a roommate after all, although Dara may decide she likes Cardassian laps.

Heeka: ?

T'Seva turned towards her.

T'Seva: I want to talk about us. If there's an us. What kind of us it might be.

Heeka: ?

T'Seva: I haven't always been the best at vulnerable either. I might not be culturally Vulcan, but the biology is still there...the feelings that sometimes just have to be set aside. I'm fortunate. I'm only half Vulcan, it's never...I've never had to flee into logic to stay sane.

Heeka: ?

T'Seva: But control...control is still important.

She reached up to touch her earring then extended the hand to Heeka.

T'Seva: Let's get some of that barbecue?

Heeka: ?

There would be time for this talk...but she was afraid to have it, afraid to open up all the way, afraid to admit what might be developing within her.

T'Seva: And we can sit on the beach and watch silly people play in boats.

Heeka: ?

LtCmdr Atan T'Seva
Chief of Tactical
USS Constitution