(BACKSIM) Lt. Cmdr Ch'Nilmani - These alarms are loud.

Diz'mim Ch'Nilmani

Jul 5, 2024, 2:08:47 PM (19 hours ago) Jul 5
to sb118-con...@googlegroups.com

(( Surface - Paioke Colony - Drever IV ))

The work was moving on its way and Diz'mim could see and end in sight. He continued to work close with Kim as they tried to figure out if something nefarious was actually going on or not.

Ch'Nilmani: Mind going through that? My engineering knowledge is limited and I could miss something.

The engineering began to go through the audit log and the Andorian waited patiently to see what they found.

Stapledon: Well it looks like there was an alarm.  The alarm was turned off several times.  And then the array was finally taken offline.

Ch'Nilmani:  Huh. That's strange.

Stapledon:  Someone got annoyed by the sound?

Ch'Nilmani: ::chuckling:: I would not be surprised. That's definitely something someone here would do. If I were to guess.

Stapledon:  Well it's irresponsible at best.

Ch'Nilmani:  Very much so.

Diz'mim looked towards the work that was being finished and he gestured.

Ch'Nilmani: Let's just finish up here and add the information to the report. We'll see if this is something we need to pursue or not.

OOC: Ending it here so we don't have to live in an old back sim. :)

--
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Lt. Commander Diz'mim Ch'Nilmani
First Officer