LtCmdr Atan T'Seva, Piratical

1 view

Jennifer R. Povey

Oct 18, 2021, 10:50:42 PM10/18/21
to 'Jamie LeBlanc' via USS Constitution-B – StarBase 118 Star Trek PBEM RPG
(( USS Constitution - Main Sickbay ))

Foster: Good thought. So, smooth the nose, cover the piercings, add a scar. Any requests on where you would like your jaunty scar?

T’Seva: :: tapping her right cheek :: Right here. Make it look like I won a knife fight.

Not lost. Won. Foster grinned and she grinned back.

Foster: Can do. ::A few notes made.:: This won’t take long – twenty five to thirty minutes and you’ll want to rest for another fifteen after we’re done. Just to make sure everything is kosher and there’s no pinching or any other discomfort. Then you’re on your way. Sound good?

T’Seva: Okay.

She took his hand and lay down on the biobed. She felt the hypospray and the forcefield and closed her eyes. At least this one was minor, even routine...and maybe she'd save a holo of her altered appearance just for the fun of it.

Foster: You’ll feel sleepy. I consider it a mark of my expertise if you fall asleep, so please do. ::he winked.:: Any last requests before we get your face stilled and get this done?

T’Seva: No. I trust your expertise.

She closed her eyes.

~*~
(Time index – about fifteen minutes after surgery)

He popped back in to make sure she was fully awake and feeling ok, his blue eyes bright.

Foster: So, how does that feel?

T’Seva: I feel fine. Can I take...

He offered her a mirror.

Foster: And more importantly, perhaps, how does that look?

T’Seva: Unrecognizable. Perfect.

Foster: ?

T'Seva: Well, I'll rest up and then I'm going to corner Giorgio.

Foster: ?

T'Seva: I can't envision any self respecting pirate wearing her hair like this.

She was definitely saving a holo.

Foster: ?

LtCmdr Atan T'Seva
Chief of Tactical