Ensign Ba'el - Anger management with T'Ama

Chris Kadish

Jul 5, 2024, 12:48:25 PM (21 hours ago) Jul 5
to USS Constitution-B – StarBase 118 Star Trek PBEM RPG
((Counselors Office - Deck 9 - USS Constitution-B))

Ba'el was sitting at her desk reviewing patient files when the door chime sounded.

Ba'el: Come in.

Ba'el looked up to see Lt. T'Ama walk in. The eye patch the half Vulcan woman wore seemed to add to her appearance, rather than detracting from it. The Counselor stood and moved around the desk to greet her newest patient.

Ba'el: Welcome T'Ama, I'm glad you came. ::Gestures to a pair of comfortable chairs set on either side of a small table:: Please, have a seat. Can I get you anything before we begin?

T'Ama: Response

Ba'el: ::seating herself opposite the other woman:: I reviewed the information medical sent me.  ::sits back with her hands resting in her lap:: But I want to hear what you have to say.

T'Ama: Response

Ba'el: :: nodding her head in understanding:: Why don't we start with how you are managing your emotional state?

T'Ama: Response

Ensign Ba'el
Counselor
USS Constitution-B