Commodore Jalana Rajel - Could have sworn Soho is on Earth not in the Arboretum

Jessica

May 17, 2022, 9:49:29 PM5/17/22
to IC Conny

(( Arboretum, Constitution - The day after the party))

After being discharged the day before Jalana had visited the beach party, which had been surprisingly difficult for her. She had thought having many people around would make it easier but it wasn't. The talk with Shedet had been unusually deep for this situation as well. But she had been able to watch her crew enjoy themselves with drinks, food and boat rides. Some more or less stable and in various states of dryness. Afterwards she had a long conversation with Sal on Starbase 118 to update him on the events. Being alone in her quarters had not been easy either.

Instead of heading straight back to full time work in her office, she decided to do some light paperwork in a more calming and relaxing environment. So with a handful of padds she now sat on a patch of green grass surrounded by greenery with random splots of color here and there. This time she had to make some decision merely based on reports made by her crew instead of having seen the work herself. Recommendations for service ribbons, promotions and possible position changes as well as thoughts on a new First Officer -Since Saveron had taken a leave with no fixed return date- had to be handed in to Headquarters.

She did not hear when the steps came closer, deep in her paperwork, but then the voice pulled her out of her work.

Soho: response

She looked up, her green eyes meeting his dark ones. It took her a moment to find back into the present. Once she did a smile began to play on her features.

Rajel: Yes, that is me. Though I prefer Jalana. ::A flash of a memory jumped through her mind, the uneasy feeling of the last time she had said that and had lead to her abduction. She quickly pushed it aside.:: And you are?

Soho: response

Rajel: Ooh, yes yes please join me. ::She gestured to the grass before her:: I did not recognize you without the standard background of the Starfleet ID pictures.

Soho: response

Rajel: Did you have a pleasant flight? Oh I hope you had a ship with Quantum Slipstream Drive!

Otherwise his flight would have lasted several weeks to get this far out.

Soho: response

-----
Commodore Jalana Rajel
Commanding Officer