Chief Petty Officer Shedet - Briefing and Talking of a Past Life (Part 1 of 2)

1 view

Shedet

Oct 13, 2021, 7:57:14 PM10/13/21
to 'Sarah Eccles' via USS Constitution-B – StarBase 118 Star Trek PBEM RPG
(( Briefing Room - USS Constitution-B ))

Shedet was not afraid to speak out when she knew her footing but having been called to the briefing and never having to sit in a briefing since her time as a Lieutenant JG, she was not quite sure how people would take it. So far nobody seemed to think she was out of place. Maybe there was hope for her return to the officer corp? Well, that's if they found the Commodore. Hard to get promoted when she's sitting in some Orion cell.

Saveron: Thank you, CPO Shedet. I will speak with yourself, Lieutenant Lystra and Lieutenant Sherana immediately after this briefing.

Lystra: Yes, sir.

Shedet: Of course, sir.

Sherana: response

Saveron: Since we will be going undercover, we will require equipment that is not Federation issue. Universal Translators, communicators, armour, weaponry. Lieutenant Horne, I am aware that the Chief Engineer is busy with the repairs; I will need you to work with Security and Operations to determine suitable models and replicate an array of designs.

Horne: Understood.  ::Jacob directed his gaze to the security and ops personnel in the room::  Can we meet after this?

Shedet noted Taurik, who she had met earlier at the party nod. So, now she knew what branch of Starfleet he was in.

Saveron: In addition, the vessel with which we are provided will not be a Federation ship. Lieutenant Taurik, once I have the specifications I will forward them to you; we shall require operating instructions and language interfaces, including the offensive and defensive systems. Work with Engineering and Tactical as required.

Taurik: Yes, Commander. If it is possible, I would also like access to the known transponder codes in the region. If we are to disguise the ship as something appearing wishing to join the Syndicate, we will want it to look the part completely.

Shedet: ::to Taurik quietly:: If you need any help, let me know.

Horne: Yes sir.

Saveron: We shall require all current available information on the Syndicate, particularly range of operations that overlap with this area, and/or the Shahar Nebula. Lieutenant Davis, I would appreciate it if you would work with your department and Intelligence on this.

Davis: Aye, sir. Sciences are ready to support the mission.

Anyone: response

Saveron: I will be requiring all senior officers for this mission, as we will have a ship to operate. In addition we will require at least one platoon of Security personnel. Once you have completed the duties I have just stated, you will each be required to prepare a piratical persona. Consider carefully your attire, mannerisms, and if necessary species. Counsellor Shanta can assist with persona. You will receive advisory documentation shortly.

Shanta: response

anyone: response

Saveron: Commander Foster, as our new medical transfers have not yet arrived, I would ask you to take on the role of Acting Chief Medical Officer for this mission. In addition to preparing appropriate medical supplies, your initial duties may require some surgical alterations.

Foster: Absolutely.  I’ll have sickbay prepped and we’ll start as soon as choices and personas are ready.

Anyone: response

Saveron: Our new vessel arrives in fifteen hours. You have your orders, dismissed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Chief Petty Officer Shedet
Science Officer
USS Constitution-B NCC 9012-B
'17 Simming Prize Laureate
Simming Prize Administrator 2019-Present
Simming Prize Trustee 2021-Present
V238008N10
---
he/him & she/her (player & Character)