PNPC Senior Cmdr Nugra - Never Cross a Trill...She'll make you sing.

1 visning

Nugra/Shedet

oläst,
6 feb. 2023 16:52:122023-02-06
till sb118-con...@googlegroups.com
(( Hinji Market, Starbase 104 ))

Nugra: This is your day out, Jalana. You are not allowed in your office
until tomorrow so let's go where you always wanted to. If anyone needs
you, they can reach you by communicator and then your next in line can
deal with it.

Rajel: You won't give in?

Nugra folded his brawny, lizard arms across his barrel chest and looked
down at the Trill with his topaz reptilian eyes.

Nugra: You know I don't give in, Jalana.

Rajel: And you will not let me get away with excuses either.

Nugra: Of course not. The only way you're getting out of my site is if
the entire ship is burning and then you're going to need proof.

The Gorn had never really been this solid with Jalana Rajel before and
thinking about it, this was a new thing for him. Having grown up Gorn,
rank and merit were the hallmark of being him. The fact that he was
telling a Commodore of Starfleet what she's going to be doing would have
been alien just a few years ago.

Rajel: Well in that case... anywhere I want to go?

Nugra: Yes.

Rajel: ::grinning:: Ly'rerina.

The Gorn blinked. Then he blinked again. His mind moved quickly to parse
the word after his translator did it's job. The layout of Starbase 104
was in his minds eye and then the realization hit him.

Nugra: Oh, no you do not.

Rajel: Oh yes, you said anywhere. You did not say anywhere but Karaoke.
And you know the rule, if you are in there you have to sing!

If his scales could shift in color (he was not Hek'tal), they would have
shifted towards a pale white. The lizard knew of this Kar-Yee-Yo-Kee and
had seen other species get up and make noises. At first he had thought
they were calling for a mate, which seemed highly inappropriate but then
learned what singing was.

Nugra: ::grinding teeth:: If this will make your day better then...yes.

Rajel: response

Nugra: But if this gets back to the crew, I reserve the right to re-work
their schedules until the
y are too tired to stand.

Rajel: response

(( Two hours later - Lembatta Suns - The Sink - Starbase 104 ))

Once they were seated, Nugra glared daggers at Jalana who was grinning
equally as fierce. The young female gorn tapped the button on their
table that displayed their menus under the glass, his in his own
language, and Jalana's in whatever default she had for her profile.

Nugra: I warned you that what my people would consider singing would
make no sense. I did not know any of the songs you chose.

Rajel: response

Nugra: Humiliated? No. I am too old to be humiliated. More
like...rethinking interest in doing new things...:: sighing:: ...Only
you could have gotten me to do that. If Eska, or my daughter N'Drassa
saw that, they would have a very enjoyable time.

Rajel: response

Nugra: What do you wish? They have a non-standard menu you can request
for food only available for latinum or Drakshal. I have an account here.

Rajel: response

PNPC Seni
or Cmdr Nugra
Intelligence Officer