Commodore Jalana Rajel - A plan is hatched

Jess

May 6, 2021, 8:35:38 PM5/6/21
to IC Conny

(( Constitution Bridge ))

The Stardrive section didn't have shield. That was not good when it came to being here. Who knew what kind of stuff in this nebula would have a reaction with the hull.. She looked up to Sirn and thought for a moment.

Rajel: =/\= Sirn, Jacob, is it possible to expand our shields to cover the starboard section as well so we can move through the nebula to the mine and after that to the station? =/\=

Horne: =/\= Theoretically yes it's possible to expand the diameter of the shields but in our current state I'm not sure if we'd be able to do it. =/\=

Sirn: =/\= response =/\=

Saveron: =/\= Engineering is working on restoring our shields and engines, but it will take time. If we were to re-join the Stardrive and Saucer sections, we could utilise the Saucer’s shields and impulse engines. =/\=

Rajel: =/\= I don't think the computer is able to do an automatic joining right now and manual takes time, we have people in a mine packed with pirates. I'd rather not have to wait. =/\=

Any: =/\= response =/\=

Saveron: =/\= I concur. Additionally, given that the nebula blocks sensors and communications, the mine’s powerful communications relay is our best option for contacting Starfleet regarding our situation. =/\=

Rajel: =/\= I would agree. ::She pondered:: Okay we still have impulse so we will head towards the mine. Leave the Stardrive here for repairs and grab a team to join us via shuttle. =/\=

Any: =/\= response =/\=

Saveron: =/\= Understood. I will initiate preparations here and we will meet you at the mine. =/\=

Rajel: =/\= Very good. See you there. Constitution out. =/\=

Any: =/\= response =/\=

Rajel: You heard it, off we go.

A little later the Saucer section made way and was now underway to the Mine, they had something to do, family to get back and in the process kick some pirate butt, maybe. It would take a bit of time to get to the mine and Jalana felt unsettled. Maybe she could get some answers until they arrived to get their people from the mine. Maybe just maybe there was nothing to worry about but she had a feeling that her team had run into the same issues as the ships. She looked to T'Seva.

Rajel: I'll meet our guests, you have the bridge. Call me if anything happens.

Usually Nugra would be the higher ranked officer, but he was an exchange officer at this time to T'Seva was the logical officer next in line.

T'Seva: Aye...Jalana.

With that she nodded and walked to the lift, but when it didn't open she realized they had turned them off to divert power. So she walked through the side door to walk down the half-deck ramp to the staircase to get to deck 4.

-----
Commodore Jalana Rajel
Commanding Officer
USS Constitution B