LtCmdr Atan T'Seva, Let's Go Museum

1 view

Jennifer R. Povey

Sep 25, 2022, 8:59:07 PM9/25/22
to sb118-con...@googlegroups.com
(( Daaka Waters ))

Mo’kana: There are some more ruins outside the city

Tannhauser: ::weakly:: Please, no.

T'Seva: I wouldn't mind somewhere a bit...more civilized.

Foster: That’s not a bad idea. You have a beautiful city here and we would love to see more!

Mo’kana: Yes, we can return. ::she seemed pleased by this option.:: Did you wish to see anything specific?

Tannhauser: it’s someone else’s pick. That way, whatever trouble we cause, it won’t be on me.

T’Seva: How about a science museum? Or an art gallery?

She did suspect they might meet up with the science party at any of those destinations, but...

Mo’kana: Yes we have museums with art and museums with science. We value both.

Foster: That speaks of great wisdom of your people ::he offered with a smile.::

Tannhauser: I’d love to see your art.

T’Seva: Maybe a sculpture garden...

Mo’kana: I appreciate the artistry the most. We have paintings that move with the flow of the water, they are quite beautiful.

T’Seva: Ooh. That does sound interesting!

Artwork that could only be done underwater had to be worth seeing and as she couldn't enjoy their restaurants...she would just have to enjoy this.

Mo’kana: Please, follow! I will show you!

Tannhauser: let’s float!

She set off after Mo'Kana. The suit was already getting a bit uncomfortable and she doubted she would be pushing the 12 hour limit, but at the same time...

Tannhauser: Commander, please tell me you didn’t get any photos of me in that mess down there

T’Seva: If I did, do you think I would tell you as opposed to saving it for a more interesting moment?

She smiled at him, no, not saying anything.

Mo’Kana/Foster: response

Tannhauser: I’m not sure how I feel about that…

Mo’Kana/Foster: response

T'Seva: Absolutely everyone on the ship has some embarrassing pictures. Somebody got one of me drunk at the Pot O'Latinum.

Tannhauser/Mo'Kana/Foster: Response

T'Seva: It's this absolutely awful "Irish Pub."

She air quoted with gloved hands.

T'Seva: On the starbase. Run by a Ferengi who has no clue what he's doing. It's so bad it's kind of fun in its own weird tacky way.

Of course, some would argue that any pictures of her with Heeka were more embarrassing, but she refused to be ashamed of it.

Tannhauser/Mo'Kana/Foster: Response

LtCmdr Atan T'Seva
Chief of Tactical
USS Constitution