PNPC Georgio - What does drunk feel like?

Jessica

May 20, 2022, 3:34:54 AM5/20/22
to IC Conny

(( Saloon ))

As they entered the Saloon Georgio looked around the place and decided that something was missing with his outfit. He stood for a moment and in the next moment a cowboy hat materialized on his head - of the same red as his pants - and his flat sneakers were exchanged for the most fabulous black and white boots, to fit the zabra jacket. Obviously Zebras were a Saloon thing.

Georgio: Better, what do you think? ::grinning to Mark.

Mark: I think it’s brilliant!  ::he clapped his hands together.:: Fits the theme!

Georgio smiled, brushing a hand over Mark's shoulder, like he tried to get rid of some fuzz.

Georgio: We look amazing together, stealing the show no doubt. ::grinning:: Where would you like to sit, darling?

Mark: Oooh, maybe in the corner by the fireplace?

The currently blue haired hologram looked to the corner and smiled brightly. Georgio was a quite aesthetically oriented hologram, which wouldn't come as a surprise. So seeing the corner in the dim light, the fire making the light dance, shadows and highlights complementing each other, was a beautiful sight. A quite pleasing sight. One he could see Mark and himself in and make look even more fabulous.

Georgio: Perfect. ::He grinned and reached for Mark's hand to pull him to the lovely looking place.:: So what do people usually do in places like this?

Mark: I don’t know what humans usually do.  Order drinks and talk?  I think that’s what we do.

Drinking and talking. They already had the talking part down, after all they talked a lot. The drinking on the other hand...

Georgio: Have you been drinking before? I hear people get drunk from it and that it feels funny.

Mark: no, I’ve never really drank anything… we could go ask Kincaid if he’s here?

Georgio leaned in, slightly nudging Mark with a grin.

Georgio: So you want to... get drunk with me?

Mark laughed, the sound made Georgio smile. It was good seeing his friend laugh, it sounded, it looked happy. Happy was good.

Mark: I think I’ve had enough adventures lately that getting holo-drunk sounds too much!

Georgio: Then you don't have to sweetcheeks. I am curious though.

Mark: response

Georgio grinned at Mark and leaned back, looking just at home in the romantic, no dramatic setting. He liked it, Mark had chosen well.

Kincaid: response

Mark: response

Georgio: Yes, drink and talk. As people do.

Kincaid: response

Mark: response

Georgio: Right yes, the holographic drinks... Can they make me actually drunk?

Kincaid: response

Mark: response

Georgio: I just wondered how it felt. Curious as you may say. ::Leaning forward:: What does it actually feel like?

Kincaid: response

Mark: response

----
Georgio
Emergency Holographic Hairstylist (And self declared Fashion Police)

simmed by

Commodore Jalana Rajel
Commanding Officer
USS Constitution B