Foranus "Fuse" - I'd like to speak to your manager!

Travis St. John

Apr 29, 2021, 11:58:59 PM4/29/21
to sb118-Con...@googlegroups.com

((USS Constitution-B, Deck 4))

Fuse paced back and forth in the cargo bay. As soon as they had been transported they tried the door to make a quick escape into the belly of the beast, but it had been locked down. Now they just waited for their captors to come and watch over them.

It wasn’t long before guards entered, armed with phaser rifles. They said nothing, only stood there watching their prisoners.

Sherana: What is it?

She seemed to respond to one of the pirate crew that was looking at her with a somewhat distasteful expression.

Pirate: Why are you on their side? You are clearly Orion.

Sherana: ::growling:: Say that again and i’ll forget my orders, Qa’Hom.

The crewman grunted and shook his head, but looked away from the guard in the wool sweater. There was a brief non verbal exchange between the guards, almost as if the officer in uniform was giving the other a warning.

Pirate: ::Whispering to the others:: What is her problem?

Fuse: ::also whispering:: We need to remember, just because they helped us escape our death, doesn’t mean they are welcoming.

Kurin/Any: ?

Fuse stopped pacing, and stepped forward.

Fuse: I would like to know when I might be able to meet with your Commanding officer. I feel a proper introduction is in order. After all, we are your...guests.

Sherana/Any: ?

Fuse: I highly doubt we will be getting our one phone call, so i would like to at least talk to someone in charge.

Sherana/Kurin/Any: ?

Foranus “Fuse”

Orion Syndicate

Simmed by: